Ertugrul remembered his words that he said last time when they were having an argument. Ertugrul left the elbow looking at Halime.

And the other thing is that I won't eat a single bite without you! If you are staying hungry then I'm also staying hungry! Halime now looked deep into Ertugrul's eyes. The moment was becoming intense, the room was getting hot. It was anger versus stubbornness.

Ertugrul after giving Halime an up to down look silently walked towards the couch whereas Halime considered it her win.

She started serving food, Ertugrul continued to give her cold looks and just when she puts the bread and took her seat, Ertugrul making a shocking move pulled Halime closer to him using her wrist this time. Their faces were so close to each other and the eye contact was quite dangerous.

If you ever again in life, no matter if at that time I would be dead or alive, skipped your meal then I will actually keep you hungry for two days straight and won't regret for doing such torture!

Ertugrul's grip was getting tighter resulting in pulling Halime more closer. Halime just slightly titled her head with a smile just like a kid.

Are you threatening me Ertugrul? Halime asked as she gave a stare at Ertugrul's tight grip on her wrist and then looking back at Ertugrul.

Yes I'm! You are making me do it! Stop your stubbornness.

You won't like it if I will I'm telling you! Halime hit up with a cheesy line this time.

You actually know what? This burn mark on your white neck don't bother that much and doesn't hurt me much now because of the the mark that I recently got on my heart. At that time it was my mistake but this time it's yours! Last time you got a mark on your neck and this time I got one on my heart. Mine isn't visible but it's so much bigger!! Ertugrul left Halime's wrist and looked at her again. Halime's face expressions faded away. She knew that she made a mistake but she never wanted Ertugrul to be so cold towards her. She was hating it! She was hating herself!

That's when a tear tripped down from her eye, Ertugrul saw it but didn't said anything as Halime quickly wiped it.

Come on! Eat now! Bismillah!

Ertugrul broke the bread into two pieces and gave one to Halime and kept other for himself. He kept looking at her until she put the first bite in her mouth making sure she is eating.

Two, three bites just for her won't hurt my ego!!

As Halime swallowed the first bite Ertugrul too stopped looking at her and ate his first bite.

.....

Later in bey marquee

Do I have permission to enter Halime Sultan?

Come in Dumrul Alp!!

Dumrul entered and greeted Gunduz and Halime.

Halime Sultan! There is a problem!!

What happened?? Halime asked as both Halime and Gunduz stood up.

There are few traders who were coming to Soğut on Ertugrul Bey's invitation but got robbed while coming and some of them also got killed. Now, they are really angry and want justice. They are making disturbance! They need to be cooled down!

But who robbed them?? Who were they?

I don't know Gunduz Bey! Turgut alp! Bamsi alp! Everyone is with Ertugrul Bey and no one to actually look at matter. We told them that Ertugrul Bey is gone so they are demanding to meet you Halime Sultan!