anger

After headquarters

Do I have permission to enter Ertugrul Bey?

Come Halime Hatun!

Halime entered with Hafsa, Aslihan, Aykiz and Aybars.

Turgut, Bamsi, Gunduz, Artuk Bey were sitting in the bey tent too.

Have any of you seen Savçi and Osman?

No Ana! No Halime Hatun!

What happened Halime?

They both are nowhere. We asked everyone. Looked everywhere and Savçi's horse is also not in the barn. Osman is missing for too long. Last time I saw him with Nea. She told that he said that he is going to training area but Aybars said that he never came there. Alps told me that Savçi came asking about Osman when he didn't found him he left the tribe immediately.

Ertugrul got mad and Gunduz was just not believing his brothers.

Ahhhhh Osman. Savçi must have gone to find him. You gave him the duty to keep eye on him maybe that's why he went after him. Ahhh my dumb brothers Ahhh.

Bamsi go with alps and find them! I told him to not leave tribe.

Ertugrul was really angry.

Forest

Savçi and Osman were in danger. They were surrounded by some bandits. They were too many and Savçi and Osman were helpless. Savçi was very injured and didn't even had sword and was also half fainted.

Bandits started walking close to them. Osman fought with one but they were very strong. They were about to kill Osman but suddenly an arrow came. Osman and Savçi got some hope. They looked around to find their father or kayi alps but the people who saved them were not kayis.

They fought with bandits and killed everyone. Then one man who saved them started walking towards them.

It was clearly looking that he is the leader. He was tall, handsome face, nice dressing, strong, brave, wonderful fighting skills, shinny sword. He was looking like a Turk.

What happened to you boys? Who were these people? He asked Osman.

We don't know. They attacked us. They tried to take our life. You came on time and saved us. Thank you.

Is he your brother?

Osman noded his head

He is bleeding too much. Where is your home. We have to take him to a safe place.

We live in Kayi Tribe. We are this area Uç Bey Ertugrul Bey sons.

Let me take you to your tribe.

But who are you? Osman asked

First let's take your brother back to your tribe. Your parents must be worried about you. Till that just know that I'm a turk like you.

Kayi Tribe in Bey tent

Let this Osman come back one time. I will never forgive him. He will not just put himself in danger, he will put Savçi in danger too. Ahhhh Osman, get ready for my anger and no one will stop me especially you Aykiz!

Halime, calm down. Let's pray that they come back safely.

Do I have permission to enter?

Come in Abdul Rehman.

Bey! Ilbilge Hatun is here. She wants to meet you and Halime Hatun.

Send her in.

Allah don't let my anger come out on Ilbilge Hatun. Give me enough patience to control my anger.