Protection

Ertugrul was sitting on his Bey seat.

Do we have permission to enter?

Come in my son!

Gunduz and Savçi entered.

Baba! We want to talk to you about something that is bothering me amd Aykiz alot from few days.

Sit here my sons! Tell me what happened.

Savçi and Gunduz looked at Halime's tent and said

Baba! Not here. Can you come inside?
Ertugrul looked at the tent, noded his head and went inside.

Is Ana sleeping? Savçi asked

Yes, she got tired. Now tell me what happened.

Savçi looked at Gunduz as he wanted him to start the conversation.

Baba! Savçi and Aykiz told me this and this is not okay! Beybolat Bey..... Gunduz started the chat.

What he did?

Baba, Savçi and Aykiz informed that he was used to come to tribe everyday when you were not in tribe. We don't like him. He was used to pass compliments to Ana for no reason. Ana too feel uncomfortable with him. We can't talk to ana about this because she is already very worried, the tension on her face is very visible and we don't know what the tension is about. We thought to inform you first. He is even coming on feast. We are friends with Umuroglu Tribe but that doesn't mean that he will come to tribe everyday for no reason to meet our mother without your consent.

Ertugrul got angry. Why didn't your ana told him to not come, why didn't she stopped him?

Baba, you are talking like you don't know her, she can't say something so bluntly to someone. She will feel uncomfortable but she will never refuse someone. She will remain tensed but never complain about it.

Savçi is right baba. Ana is very simple and Beybolat Bey is taking advantage of her simplicity. This doesn't mean that he is not a nice man or anything else maybe he was used to come because he thought she is alone and maybe need his help anything is possible and depends upon the way we look at things but he just need to learn that we don't need him in any manner and...

Only Halime can make her understand this thing! I understand! Don't worry about it. I will talk to her after the feast.

At Feast

Everyone was sitting in the bey tent. Laughing, talking, and enjoying.

Uzan! Sing something for us on this beautiful occasion.

As you order Ertugrul Bey!

Uzan was singing the song and everyone was enjoying it but suddenly Ertugrul noticed Beybolat, who was continuously looking at Halime. Halime was enjoying the song and didn't had any idea about that. Ertugrul controlled himself from punching Beybolat on his face at the spot. To get patient and to lower his anger, he held Halime hand, Halime looked at Ertugrul and gave him a smile. Ertugrul remembered that she is still mad because of evening incident but she was very normal. Halime placed her other hand on Ertugrul hand. Beybolat was watching them. Ertugrul looked at Beybolat who was looking at their hands. Ertugrul gave a smile.

Suddenly the door of Bey tent burst open. Here comes Mongols. Everyone got up and gasped loudly.

Turgut quickly got in front of Evdokye. Gunduz protected Irene.

The mongol head (I'm a sensitive kid as you all know and didn't watched Season 5 so I don't know the name) started walking.

What are you doing here you Mongol? How can you enter like this in Ertugrul Bey tent? Manners Mongol! Manners!