compliments

It was night. Ertugrul entered his tent and didn't found Halime.

Where can she go at this time? Ertugrul thought to himself.

Ertugrul went out of tent and saw Halime sitting on tent stairs. Ertugrul smiled.

He rested his hand on Halime's shoulder. Halime looked back at him and smiled.

He sat one stair below the stair Halime was sitting on. He looked at her very deeply. Her eyes were carrying so much sadness and tension.

Halime! My beautiful wife. What happened?

Halime looked at Ertugrul and smiled but remained silent for a little.

Nothing Ertugrul. I'm just drowned in thoughts. Everything happened not just today but since that Soğut feeling thing is just hitting me really hard and I cannot sleep.

Halime, why all those things are hitting you after such a long time and effecting you so much.

I don't know Ertugrul. I.... I don't even have the answer to any of my question. This is weird. I never felt like this. I don't even know why I'm even feeling like this. Maybe I'm thinking too much. I'm feeling confused.

Ertugrul held Halime's hand. Halime looked at it in a little shock and then came back to normal and gave a small smile.

I will never force you to say something but.... if you found words to describe this feeling anytime else then you can tell me.

I'm not lacking of words Ertugrul but there is something that is stopping me to say something about it like "Halime, don't do it. Stop thinking about it. It's gone. No one cares!" Then comes another voice which says "Halime, think about it. At least you will find the answers to your questions" I don't know to whom I should listen. I'm confused and very...... tensed. Wow! I never said this thing. Today I was about to lose two previous gems of my life. Thanks to Allah who sent Beybolat Bey and returned my children to me. He saved them and took them back. He even apologised about Ilbilge behaviour even though it wasn't his mistake. He is a nice and humble man.

Ertugrul looked away when Halime mentioned Beybolat name.

I will be fine. I will understand everything very soon. I will find out the answers.

My beloved wife, I will help you in every matter. I will help you to get out of this blind hole.

I'm not in a blind hole Ertugrul. I'm just confused and worried. I'm thinking about the worst that could have happened. I'm thinking about something which is gone. Maybe I'm thinking way too much.

I'm understanding you Halime. I understand your situation.

No you don't. You are just saying this to make me feel less tensed. I know Ertugrul. I know you.

Ertugrul got silent. After some time Halime giggled a little bit.

What happened? Ertugrul asked.

Halime looked at Ertugrul and said you suddenly got silent, I didn't meant anything rude and something that you are lying I was just you know... okay just leave it.

No I didn't felt anything rude about it. I think so we should sleep.

I told you I cannot sleep, but looks like someone else too cannot sleep. Halime said looking straight. Ertugrul didn't understood anything but looked straight where Halime was looking.

It was Turgut and Evdokye. They were standing at the bridge talking to each other.

Well my observations are working pretty well.