Wedding

The door of the bey marquee opened, exposing the early guests.

My ana, Princess Irene and Mara came.

Halime put the things aside and stood in the center of the tent.

Welcome Irene! Welcome Mara! You came on the perfect time.

Thank you for inviting Halime Hatun. We came a little early, we wanted to help out with you and Evdokye is our christian sister, consider us from her family.

Indeed you are and that's really sweet of you but.. how can we make you work and don't worry, everything is going good.

Halime Hatun, we are not guests here and let us help you in things, we will feel good.

Halime looked at Hafsa and then gave a loving look to Irene.

If it so then I can't say anything, you can go with Aykiz and Aslihan.

Irene noded her head and turned towards Aykiz.

Please come with us, Princess Irene.

Aykiz! I'm not a princess here, you can call me Irene. Irene gave a sweet look and Halime noticed the bond building between them.

Okay Irene! Come with us, first we will look at Evdokye and then we will head over to works.

Irene noded her head back.

Irene, if you feel suitable then can I take Mara to Soğut? Halime asked.

Obviously Halime Hatun.

Thank you! Let's go Mara. The tribe is your responsibility Hafsa sister.

Don't worry Halime sister.

After some time in Soğut

We are going towards the clothes shop, please pack all of the jewellery thst we selected. I will come and collect these after collecting clothes.

Okay Halime Sultan, as you feel suitable!

Halime and Mara walked towards the clothes shop greeting everyone easy work. Mara breathed heavily. The atmosphere of Soğut is way better than of the castle's, more like home.

Halime Sultan! Can I ask you something?

Ask Mara! Halime looked at her confusingly as her voice seemed scared.

How can you enter Islam? She asked with a shine in her eyes and sweetness in her voice. Halime noticed it and passed a smile.

First of all, Islam don't pressurise someone but if you want to then first of all, you have to believe on Allah Almighty and his oneness. Second of all you have to believe on prophethood means believing in all the Prophets. To enter the realm of Islam, it is essential to accept the prophethood whole heartedly. Believing in the Quran as the source of guidance and believing in Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) as the last messanger of Allah and no Prophet came after him. Whoever denies it cannot be a Muslim. Then worships, brotherhood, equality, justice and rule of law are also an important virtue of Islamic system but these are just basics.

Mara stopped walking and so did Halime noticing Mara's behaviour.

Is it difficult to do all of these? She asked endlessly looking at Halime.

No! It's not difficult, your intentions should be clear and your heart should be pure.

Halime Sultan! Can you...

Halime raised her eyebrows but with a smile on her face.

Can you teach me more about Islam..... You are so strong and so supportive, your believe is so strong. Ertugrul Bey always works on justice and always treat us equally. I'm so inspired that I want to........ enter your religion. Can I make Islam my religion? Is it possible? I want to first learn about it before actually accepting the religion.