Clarifications

Everyone took their seats. Ertugrul on his bey seat, Umuroglu ones on his left side and Kayi ones on his right.

Halime decided to not look at Ertugrul the whole time, but it was important for her to look up being the Bey Hatun, but she couldn't even look straight because it's Beybolat Bey sitting right infront of her. *awkward situation

Ertugrul before starting the chat looked at Halime from the corner of his eyes. She was looking around, she was not able to fix her eyes somewhere. If she looks straight it's Beybolat staring at her, then on his side it's Ilbilge and surely Halime don't want to look at her.

Where should I go my Allah? In which wall should I hit my head? These tents don't even have walls, Ahhh Halime Ahhh.

Halime while thinking accidentally looked at that man sitting on the bey seat who was staring her only Allah knows for how long.

My Allah, please make someone say something so that Ertugrul will just stop looking at me and his mind will be diverted over there.

Ertugrul Bey! Beybolat Bey called.

Thank you Allah, you listened to me really quickly. Ertugrul decided to leave Halime and focus on what Beybolat was going to say.

I got the news from my alp, so I decided to come back, I thought to go to Soğut because that's where I will find you, but then I saw few Mongols. I hide over there. I didn't saw Osman or even Aybars and Alincak do attacked us one time but I didn't had that clear image of him in my mind, at a point they divided in two groups and went on two different ways. It was pretty clear that who was the leader as he had more mongol soldiers on his back so I decided to go after the leader. I thought I will collect some information that might help us in this war. I followed Alincak and sent my alps after the other group. After sometime my alps came back and they told me that they saw Osman. I left Alincak as Osman was more important, when I arrived the place following the footsteps I saw the battle going on already. That's all from my side.

EyVallah Beybolat Bey! You arrived on time and took a brave step.

Halime looked at Ertugrul with a doubt as he never praised Beybolat and never got satisfied by his any step without everyone giving him hundreds and thousands of explanations.

Now Gunduz! Tell me everything from your side. Everything!

That EVERYTHING was weird, Gunduz knew that the EVERYTHING was for Halime.

Baba! You know Mongols raided and everything, Alincak was about to kill me but Ana lied to him and diverted his mind to you and he took Osman and Aybars and left. My condition was not okay, I was injured so for my sake Ana decided to go after them but I rejected and went with ana. We followed the footsteps and and as Ana already said earlier, everything happened like that they didn't took Osman and Aybars to their place and divided. We attacked Subutai and saved both of them. At a point we got a little weak but Beybolat Bey came on time and saved us but Subutai managed to run away. That's all!

Halime gave a hidden smile as Gunduz covered the story well.

Beyim, everything happened but what should be our next step?

We will talk about it later Turgut, first go in your tents and rest a little. We will talk about it later. Beybolat Bey your tribe needs you alot in this time, make sure it's safe. We will make a plan. Please come to Soğut tomorrow.

As you order Ertugrul Bey!

You all can leave!

Halime heard it, everyone can leave, she decided to act as she is also going too, she too stood up and took few steps. A voice came from the back