Help

It was about to sunrise. Ertugrul woke up for fajr prayers. After prayers he got ready, put his armour on and was ready to go. He picked up his sword and gave a final look at Halime who was sleeping. The sun was rising he didn't had that much time to think of anything else but he stopped when he remembered something. He sat down beside her on the bed and remembered the day.

The day Ertugrul decided that he is coming to Konya to get Halime. He decided so many times but what happened that time that made him say that it is enough. What and why was that fear in his eyes that everyone saw but no one mentioned knowing how personal he is and when it comes to Halime he is extra possessive.

It's about sunrise time in a jungle, nothing is really visible at the point but he can hear something, a white light hitting her face, making her gazelle eyes look more pretty but she is scared, she is running away, she is looking around, screaming for help, is there anyone who can help me? She said loudly, with tears falling from her eyes, her voice getting heavy, suddenly she saw someone, she called him but he didn't answered and continued to walk, she followed him, in a hope that the man will take her somewhere, she followed him without thinking anything, kept calling him, but he won't respond. She have been running from quite a long time, she is tired now. She stood beside a tree and slowly slowly slides down to sit against it. "This is enough! I can't do this anymore!" She said to herself. "But you have to a lot more to do Halime Sultan! You are in my trap now" A similar voice said from the back. She stood up holding a wood and looked back and there was no one then out of nowhere a hand came that covered her mouth and pushed her back and she screamed"

Ertugrul immediately came back into reality after being lost thinking about it. A tear tripped down from his eyes but he managed to wipe it immediately. It was not normal for him to have a nightmare about her. This was the third time in his life that he saw a dream about her that scared him and this time she was actually away from him so he couldn't resist himself. Who knows what this dream means.

The first dream about her death, second dream about someone taking her away from him and third dream about someone purposely pushing her in danger and setting a trap for her. Do these dreams have some sort of meaning hidden inside. Are these dreams connected to each other.

Ertugrul left the thoughts and kept them to himself, he stood up giving a final look to Halime and went outside the room where Abdul Rehman, Dumrul and Ilyas alp were waiting for him. They pressed their hands on their chests and greeted him.

Let's go alps! We have a big task to do today.

Ertugrul took one step and stopped looking at Ilyas. Ilyas looked up at his bey.

Beyim! Halime Hatun will get really angry, she trusted me, she was willing to go with us too and she might not forgive me.

Ertugrul kept his hand on Ilyas shoulder.

Ilyas! I know she trust you and that's why you are going with me, when we will come back you can tell her about every step and you have been with her in this whole time you know the things well. Don't worry you are working on your bey orders she understands this. Let's go!!

Morning

Halime woke up and went towards the main hall, she looked around and didn't found Ertugrul or the alps. Halime went towards the stables and didn't found Aktogali there but she found Beybolat.

Beybolat Bey!

Halime Hatun, You came here for a special reason, are you looking for someone?

Yes! Actually have you seen Ertugrul Bey somewhere? I thought he must be here  but his horse is also not here and his alps too where can they go?