All you need to know

SOO here we go! Season 5. The last season maybe my favourite too even though I haven't written any chapter but still keeping my high expectations. Hopefully I will not mess up anything this time. Everything will go smoothly and I will try to bring the best I can for uou guys.

We will start Osman Bala Season 1 soon and kinda sad because Ertugrul Halime is iconic and I just really love their love story. We don't usually get to see such pure love stories more often. I'm sorry if I ruined the purity and love at some place while trying to add more spice. I'm just a fan who tried to bring my imagination infront of you so please if something happened that wasn't feel great to you guys then I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my poor English and that's all I will try not to get more emotional and many of you said that you were literally waiting for me to write Season 5 since I was writing Season 2 so I'm really happy about that and this is for you guys. Virtual hugs and kisses.

A brief note about how's the story gonna start. Please let me know about the name of the Mongol commander if you want me to start the story soon.

Ertugrul is Uç Bey which means he is chiefs of all the Turk tribes around Soğut.

Sadly Halime didn't got promotion and she is still the incharge of carpets workshop and obviously Head Hatun. Which means she is the second bey of tribe, she work as Bey when Ertugrul is not around having authorities of conducting headquarters and making decisions and all that. Vice Bey of tribe. Lol. She is still beautiful and more graceful. Any man can still drop his heart on her beauty. She don't look old and don't even look like mother of four mature and young children. She looks fire and her eyes are still the same.

Gunduz is an alp. He is not close to Ertugrul like Turgut and Bamsi but still goes on war with Ertugrul.

Aykiz is a sarcastic and graceful girl who teaches Quran in tribe and is Savçi's twin.

Savçi is mama's boy and more on to helping people, patient, calm and sweet, he spent more time learning medical things.

Osman is more brave and the one who loves fighting and swords and don't listen to anyone, do whatever he wants kinda guy but still respect and obey his parents.

Everyone else is still the same Bamsi and Hafsa have two children Aslihan and Aybars. Aslihan helps Aykiz and Aybars is Osman buddy. Turgut is the head of alps. Bamsi looks at Soğut matters like trade and security everything. Artuk Bey looks at accounts of both tribe and Soğut. Turgut is still single maybe he won't remain single till the end you guys will see.

That's all about the close and kinda main and side both characters and you will get to read more about new ones when they will appear.

The most important thing is that Ertugrul and Halime love increased more and more as the time passed. Halime became more strong in this time. You will get to read so many changes in her character and positive changes cause 12 years are such a long time. You will still get that jealousy thing, that hate, loving, fighting, distances between our ErHal but you guys will love it, compliments, battle ,gazelle eyes and everything.

More family stuff will come because the children are now mature and they have grown up. Now their suggestions and statements matter.

If you have read the previous seasons then you might know that my main focus is Ertugrul Halime that's why I named this whole series as Ertugrul Halime Season 1,2,........ so in these series main focus will be Ertugrul Halime because the point of writing Season 5 is to assume that Halime is not dead like they showed us in the series.

People say I don't focus on side characters even though they are sometimes so important in the series which is no doubt 100% true like no story can work without supporting characters cause supporting characters add the colors in the series so in this season more side characters will appear and you will just love to see them.

We were talking about Halime so the changes that I made in Halime character are very minor but all together they will make a big and very impact full change so stay tuned for that.

I'm just very sure about the plans that I have for this season. I got kinda stuck while writing Season 4 but this time I'm the same person I was like one and a half weeks ago but something has changed. Thanks to all who gave me ideas about plots of this seasons hopefully I will fulfil your expectations and definitely contact you guys or ask for help when I will need some. And 2 people know what I'm going to do in thos season like they have slight idea of something that is going to happen because I asked them for suggestion, so don't leak my plans and you know if I'm talking about you or not.

Ahhhhh I'm hoping that this will be different and fun from other fanfictions of Season 5 no doubt they all are fantastic and I literally took so many ideas from them. The story may feel a little same like other ones because the base of the story is same.

If you all don't know I haven't watched a single scene of Season 5 because I was so sad and kinda depressed about ending Halime character which is my favourite character from Day 1. I just asked everyone who watched Season 5 and is not a sensitive child like me so I'm just playing with the things as usual but the thing is that I'm very confident this time and this is really so stupid how I thought that I will wrote a brief note and start the story and here I'm with 916 words.

Salute to you if you read till the end really means alot. You guys read my philosophies this really means so much and at the end don't forget to vote cause your vote means alot, even a single view means alot and keep your comments and love coming. Comment on this chapter if you read till the end. I will publish first chapter soon. Xoxo ♥♥