hunt

Halime left the tribe. Everyone got involved in works. After around forty minutes the drums srarted beating.

Ertugrul along with Aykiz came out of his bey tent.

May it be good!

InshAllah my daughter. InshAllah.

A women came with a boy with curly long hairs and brownish skin tone was lying on his horse.

OSMAN!!! Aykiz screamed.

Ertugrul slowy calls his name and ran towards him.

Ertugrul took him off his horse and held him in his arms and ran towards the bey tent.

Call Artuk Bey!! HURRY UP!! My son be patient! You will be fine!

Savçi came running.

Savçi where is Artuk Bey?

Baba he is coming. I told an alp to call him. He is gone to collect some herbs. Let me see.

Savçi slowly turned Osman, removed his hairs from his forehead. Osman forehead was bleeding.

Aykiz run towards the medical tent and you will find some clean clothes and a medicine of brown color quickly go and grab it.

Ok Savçi.

Savçi! Savçi! How is he? What happened to him?

Baba! He is fine. Looks like he hit his head somewhere. But the wound isn't that bad. Maybe he just fainted because of hitting something. He will open his eyes soon. We just have to clean his wound.

Artuk Bey entered.

I'm sorry bey! What happened to him Savçi.

He is fine! Looks like he hit his head somewhere. We just have to clean the wound and wait for him to open his eyes. Aykiz is bringing the things that are needed from the tent.

Beyim that women who brought him to tribe is standing outside. If you order I will interogate her about what happened.

Wait Bamsi! Let Osman open his eyes first. Then we will ask her. Send an alp to Soğut. Tell him to go and tell Halime about the situation and this thing too that he is fine so don't panic. And Halime will interogate that Hatun by herself. She will do better as she is a mother.

As you order Bey!

Aykiz entered and gave things to Artuk Bey.

Let's leave my daughter. Artuk Bey and Savçi are with him. They said that he is fine.

Ok baba!

Ertugrul and Aykiz came out.

Aykiz since when was Osman not in tribe?

I didn't noticed baba! I noticed it when Ana told me to look for him. Aybars too didn't knew where he went. Even though they both do everything together and literally stick together wherever they go.

No one noticed when he went out and he didn't even told anyone.

He went without your or Ana permission. We will ask him when he will open his eyes.

Yes we will ask him and he will answer because he have to. Hope that Osman won't make me mad like his elder brother. Aykiz! My daughter! Take that women who brought Osman to your tent and look if she is okay or not. Complete her needs.

As you order my bey!

Soğut

Hafsa my sister! These clothes are very beautiful but there is something that I'm not liking about these.