Hug

At night

Ertugrul entered his tent and saw Halime sitting on her side of the bed kinda sad, kinda angry, kinda confused.

What is this Halime? You are not resting properly and I'm watching you.

Halime with a slight shock looked at him as she didn't noticed when Ertugrul entered.

I'm fine now! She simply stated keeping her face normal.

Ertugrul noticed the confusion on Halime's face. He moved forward and sat down facing her.

He lifted her head using his thumb and forefinger to meet her gaze, her eyes had that she's about to cry feeling.

Halime Hatun, your eyes and your tongue never speaks the same and I can see that you are not fine. Ertugrul started creasing Halime's face.

Ertugrul, my tongue and my eyes speaks the same but my heart don't.

Then tell me what does your heart say that your tongue can't. What is this thing that is taking the smile of your face and shine of your gazelle eyes away?

Halime started looking away, she just wanted to cry under the blanket not letting anyone to know about it but on the same hand she wanted someone's support. She was looking for a reason to cry, so that Ertugrul will not be concerned about her crying hard.

Halime, I'm trying to talk to you. Look at me while I'm talking to you.

Ertugrul, I got injured and everything that happened doesn't mean that I will forget everything.

Ertugrul took his hand off her cheeks and started looking around.

I'm talking about our last argument! We both were angry so I decided to end that conversation over there but I think so now we both are fine and our anger is cooled down now and we can talk to each other more clearly.

Halime! To be very honest, I don't want to talk about it because I know I will get angry and I will say something that may break your heart and I don't want that as I can see that you are already about to cry.

But not talking about it and burying the matter in my heart will be more painful for me, it will keep me in this awkward stress, and if we will talk to each other this will give a chance to both of us to explain our situation to each other and understand each others perspective of the thing.

Halime held Ertugrul face with her hands.

Look, I can see that you are also very uncomfortable and angry because of something and you are trying hard to not show it but I can read your face. I can help Ertugrul.

Ertugrul took Halime hands off his face, kissed them and held them tightly.

Okay, if you want this then okay, we will talk but if at any situation I felt that maybe we are heading towards a fight or if I'm getting angry I will stood up and go out and you will not stop me.

Okay Ertugrul, I will not question you if you will leave me, but maybe I will feel light and better after this.

I know and that's why I'm agreeing to talk about it so that you can feel better. Ask me what you want to know my love.

Ertugrul, why were you so uncomfortable in the afternoon when I asked you about who saved me.

Halime.... when Beybolat entered his tribe and you were injured, he...... he was carrying you.. in his arms and.... I didn't liked that. At that time I got angry not on him cause the situation was so delicate and why would I show him that this thing bothered me but it burned inside, I kept my anger inside.