Prison

Turgut was looking for Teokles and his daughters. He looked everywhere, every cave but found nothing.

Alps spread everywhere to find them. Suddenly he saw a cave which was very narrow and on very side. He entered the cave and found some burned woods. Suddenly he felt something and turned back.

A girl was holding a stick of wood and was very panicked. She was shaking and a little girl was hiding behind her.

Who are you?? What are you doing here?? What do you want from us? Leave us or you will die!!

Look girl! I will not harm you.

Everyone says this even the most evil ones say this too that they are not harmful but I know everything. You don't look like a templar or mongol. Who are you then??

Please calm down. I will tell you everything. Are you Tekfur Teokles daughters?

How you know our father?

I'm a turk! Did your father mentioned about Ertugrul Bey?

Yes! He was used to say that Ertugrul Bey........ How you know him?

I'm his closest alp, my name is Turgut alp. Tekfur Yannis died. His daughter Irene told us about you. Ertugrul Bey gave me this mission to find you. You are safe. No one can do anything to you now. Trust me.

That girl lowered the wood stick which showed that she believes Turgut.

I'm Evdokye, she is my younger sister Nea. Nea looked at Turgut and was still scared.

Where is Tekfur Teokles?

He died. Those cruel templar dogs killed him. He told us to run away. He was sure that you will find us.

Templars are searching for you. I will take you to our tribe. Kayi Tribe. We will take good care of you and no one will get to know that you are in our tribe. You will feel safe there. Our people will take care of you and save you. Don't worry. We will take your father's revenge too. Believe us.

Nea looked at Evdokye. Evdokye noded her head. Turgut was looking at them and he felt good that they believed him.

You look like an honest man Turgut bey. My sister life is what important to me this time. I believe you and your words. Hopefully we will not be any type of burden on you.

After some time in kayi tribe

The drums started beating.

Everyone gathered to see who is coming.

Turgut entered the tribe with two girls and few alps on his back. He stopped infront of Bey tent.

Assalam O Alaikum Artuk Bey!

Wa Alaikum Asalam Turgut Alp!

How are you kids?

We are fine. Everyone looked at two girls who were scared and standing behind Turgut. Turgut noticed it.

I have something very important to tell you. Please come inside. He told Evdokye and Nea to come inside too.

Artuk Bey! They are Ertugrul Bey guests, Evdokye and Nea. Templars are behind them, their father was a very close man of Tekfur Yannis. They are good people and very important to us. It's Ertugrul Bey orders to take care of them and protect them. Make them feel like home in this tribe.

Welcome to our tribe, Aykiz and Aslihan welcomed them.

I'm Aykiz, daughter of Ertugrul Bey and Halime Hatun.

And I'm Aslihan, I'm daughter of Bamsi alp who is one of the closest alp of Ertugrul bey and Hafsa Hatun.

Good to meet you Aykiz and Aslihan.