Recovery

Listening the voices Turgut, Bamsi, Gunduz, Mara and Mergen entered the tent and saw Ertugrul and Halime in immense pain. Halime had opened her eyes and she was looking at her children who were trying hard to not show themselves weak.

Ertugrul slowly slowly opened his eyes too.

Baba...! Osman called slowly.

Thanks alot to Allah that you both opened your eyes.

Halime looked at her side and Ertugrul too looked at her. They both were in pain but they didn't showed it to each other.

You both just have to be strong, we got to know about the poison, we are preparing the antidote. You both will be fine!

Hold on my sister, hold on, stay strong and be patient. Allah will get you both out of this.

Halime held Hafsa's hand.

You all.... you all did alot... for me

Halime looked at everyone.

I'm really happy... that... that all of you are beside... beside me... in... in my last moments...

No..... No... No... Halime.... don't.. don't!!

What are you saying my sister, you will be alright, you will get absolutely fine really soon. Be patient!

Hafsa Hatun is right ana! You both will get fine and the one who did this will pay.

Halime passed a smile to Gunduz and then breathed heavily. She looked at Ertugrul.

Give me... give me your.... blessings Ertugrul!!

Everyone were in tears and Ertugrul noded his head in no looking at Halime. Halime clenched her heart...

Just like the dream...

Ertugrul was tearing hard, looking at Halime in pain and worst thing was the dream that was passing by his eyes. Halime ran out of breath and fainted.

ANA!!!!..... HALIME HATUN!!!

My Halime..!!! Ertugrul said crying hard and trying to get up but Turgut held him but he jerked it.

Leave me..... Halime.... Halime....

Mara puts her head on Halime's chest and felt her heartbeats and her breath.

She is alive... but... we don't how much time is left...

Thanks to Allah that she is fine. Thanks to Allah!

Ertugrul got back to his place and closed his eyes having no power left and knowing his Halime is fine.

Gunduz got up from his place and got on the side with Turgut, Bamsi and Mergen.

What are we going to do now?? How are we going to find the antidote?? Should we offer gold to Mongols?? Gunduz asked Turgut.

We will never! We will never beg to Mongols. There must be some way. Turgut answered.

What are you thinking Mergen? Gunduz asked looking at Mergen confused and lost in thoughts.

If Alincak or Aribuka would have done it then they would have offered the antidote in exchange of something. They would have announced this thing proudly around the world about what they have done. This is someone else. Mergen stated.

But who Mergen?? Who?? Who is that dog and why isn't he coming in front of us?

Do I have permission to enter?

Ilbilge Hatun?? Turgut said confusingly looking at everyone. Mergen immediately hide his face and Bamsi too covered him from the back.

Come in Ilbilge Hatun!