meeting

At night in Ertugrul and Halime tent

Halime changed into her night gown.

Ahhh Ertugrul. Now we have to tell our children the whole story.

Yes, I'm excited about it. I think so our story is very interesting.

Halime was sitting infront of mirror. Ertugrul came from the back. Halime hairs were tied in braid. Ertugrul looked at the burn mark.

The thing that hurt me the most in our story is this. This mark. It's been 12 years and it's still the same. I burn thousand times when I see this. May that Petros burn in fire of hell.

(To all those who haven't read my season 4 and are very confused like what the hell are they even talking about, which burn mark and all that. This mark have a whole story which is in Season 4 and I can't explain it like this so just go and give me views. Read it you'll love it too if you are loving season 5)

Ertugrul, don't remind me of that day. It's hurtful.

Ok Halime. I will never ever mention anything that give you pain and remind you of those hurtful days.

Halime? I really want to say something.

What is that Ertugrul? Whom is it about?

Here turn back, look at me. It's about you!

Me? Have I done anything wrong or have any of my behaviour hurted you or it was not good. Tell me I will correct myself.

No, no, no. It's not like this that you have done something wrong. It's just you take care of tribe, look at Soğut, saved Gunduz too, talk with everyone and protect me sometimes too but you just never take a stand for your own self.

Ertugrul that Ilbilge thing again...

It's not just about that. We are together from twenty years. We have four children. I have seen you and no one knows you better than I do. It's not just Ilbilge thing you never stood up for yourself. You know what others are going through but you don't know what's inside you and look when I said It's about you you immediately talking like you have done something wrong and all that. You don't have confidence on yourself like I haven't done anything so what is it about.

I'm being honest Ertugrul but I really never got interested in knowing myself. I don't understand myself. I can't stand for a Halime who don't even know herself. I know you that's why I can speak for you and wasn't she right? I'm emotionally very weak, I'm weak in my family matters. I'm sensitive about my tribe. What's wrong?

You are not getting the point Halime. No one is supposed to tell you who you are. You are not weak or sensitive. You just made yourself like this. This sword don't describe how strong you are. It's your inner self and I know how much my Halime is strong from her inside. If someone says anything to you, you are all allowed to give that person a shutup call. Being calm and patient is a good quality but if someone is disrespecting you even though if that person is in pain you can very calmly make that person realise that what they said was not good.

Okay I understand. Thank you for making me aware about this thing.

And work on knowing yourself.

This is difficult Ertugrul. I don't know how to do it. I know that I'm good at

Weaving carpets and being incharge of womens? That's not the thing my Halime. Get to know about your inner self. What are Halime's interests. What are Halime's weak points. What does Halime's heart say. I will teach you. Do you accept to be my student.

Very happily. I think so that as you know ne the best so no one can really teach me better than you.

Okay let's go now. They must be eagerly waiting for us.