Realisation

Halime was folding the clothes and Ertugrul was sharpening his sword.

It's really cold Hatun. I was thinking about tribe, we have enough resources but I think winter will be really hard this time. I will suggest you to buy some warm clothes for yourself, it's going to be freezing cold soon.

I don't think so I need anything Beyim, but still I will take care.

And we have to take care of Aktogali and Sultana too. I even forgot to told you, our Aykiz is done with her annual fever session.

What?? When?? How is she? Halime got a little panic but it was understood to Ertugrul.

She fell ill one month ago because of changing weather but she is fine and totally healthy. She is strong, MashAllah.

Halime only hummed with a smile on her face, Ertugrul smiled back but he knew that they both have to talk. It was important.

Come here, sit with me.

Ertugrul made a little space beside him. Halime left the clothes on the bed, silently obeyed and took her seat but still she choosed to fix her stare down.

After whatever happened today I think so it will be more suitable if I will discuss things with Beybolat Bey first then take my steps. I learned from today's experience. What do you think?

Never thought of taking help from that man but guess we have to do this.

I... don't really know, our experience with Gerel and Aribuka is same. I know everything that he knows and I don't think so you both can work together because you both have clashes. You both say opposite, your opinions don't really match. He is already really fed up because of somethings but you work very calmly. What I really want to say by all this is..... I told you to take me with you but you didn't, I told you that I understand things but you didn't listened to me. I just know that if death is written in my fate then it will come, either this way or that way, so trust me with your plans and take me with you wherever you go. Death can even come to me sitting in this room, my heart can stop beating...

Ertugrul's face suddenly got really sad as the dream he saw on Osman's birth flashes from his eyes. Looking at sadness on Ertugrul's face, Halime too remembered that dream. She regretted saying that but she was stating facts! Halime voice got a little high just to make Ertugrul get back from thinking about the dream, she obviously can't see her bey sad.

What I mean by all that was.... we will first make a plan tomorrow then from further on we can continue with finding and catching. No need to hurry. No need to add Beybolat Bey when I'm here. He will not even complaint as I would be aware about everything and he left the matter of catching Gerel to you so he will understand that it was your decision to not add him.

Wow! She really don't want Beybolat in this. Halime Hatun, who was used to add Beybolat in everything is now saying this, looks like Halime is too getting to know about the reality of that man.

You thought well Hatun! We will work according to our plans but.... if these are our plans then they will remain secret between us. No place for third person. I will tell him my decision that we don't need him in the matter but in a respectful way so don't worry.

Alright! I think so we should sleep now. Let me make the bed. You must be tired too.

Halime moved towards the cupboard.

Halime... What was Ipek Hatun talking to you about? Did you got any other information from her?

Halime rolled her eyes and banged the door of cupboard which made Ertugrul feel a little bit awkward.