Consolidation

Ertugrul and Halime went into their tent after making their children fell alseep.

We too should sleep now! We have to go tomorrow too.

Halime said while opening her braid.

It's not good Halime. They attacked Umur Bey, Soğut and even you and Hafsa Hatun. This should not happen.

Ertugrul! I know this is hard and a very crucial time. I think so you should meet Umur Bey and make him cool down a little bit.

Oh yes, I will invite him to Soğut. I will try to rebuild my trust.

Tekfur Yannis have only one daughter right?

Hmmm

So who will take his position now? Will that person stay united with us?

We will see Halime. We will try to get the information. You too try to investigate Irene while talking to her. He was a strong man and didn't had any health issues. How can he die like this suddenly?

I have this feeling that whatever happening with us and death of Tekfur Yannis is connected.

Deep down I have this feeling too Halime.

The next day in Lefke Castle

Ertugrul, Turgut, Halime and Gunduz entered the castle.

They were going towards the room of Tekfur where they hold meetings and where he was used to sit.

Suddenly a girl came from the front.

She looked at everyone and welcomed them.

You must be Ertugrul Bey!

Yes I'm. Who are you my daughter?

I'm Mara. I'm Princess Irene's friend. She told me to look for you. Please come this way.

Everyone followed Mara.

Mara is a nice and polite girl. Very simple and beautiful.

She took them to the main hall.

Please wait here, Princess Irene must be coming, do tell me if you need anything.

Mara left

After few minutes Irene entered with a man at the back.

They noded their heads for respects and to greet them as their religion is not the same.

We are really sorry about your father's death Princess Irene. He was a really nice man and a very good friend of mine. He was peace loving and he truly brought peace to these lands. It was so sad to hear about his sudden death.

This is the circle of world Ertugrul Bey. That's how everything works. He is new Tekfur of Lefke Castle. Tekfur Lais. He was very close to father. I would like you to have a word with him about the agreements you had with my father. Halime Hatun! I would love to talk to you about few things. Would you like to come with me?

Off course Princess Irene.

Irene and Halime left the room.

Irene took Halime towards her room, Mara was also there.

Halime Hatun! Irene said in a panicking voice.

What happened my daughter? You can tell me seems like you are scared of something and want to tell me something important. I will help you in everything.

Halime Hatun! I want you to find someone for me.

Who is that Princess Irene? Tell me the whole thing. I will definitely help you in this.