Invitation

Two days later in Umuroglu Tribe

Well... well... well I see that my brother choice is really good. He choosed not just a beautiful but a strong and intelligent Hatun.

Sirma, my sister, the Hatun that our brother choosed is already a wife of a person who is Uç Bey of these lands and they have four children. If Ertugrul ever got a little doubt about our game, we are done.

Ilbilge, my beautiful sister, why you always get so scared easily, these are the real games and I just live for these. Don't worry we are talking about taking Halime to my bed, we are not throwing you in Ertugrul's bed. You are safe, you can ran away any time you want to when you feel scared as it's your childhood habit.

Well! I'm an Umuroglu. I'm Umur Bey daughter and sister of you guys, I spent my life learning tricks and traps, do you think it's easy to defeat me. I will remain till the end and maybe I will the one who get the glorious chance of killing Ertugrul, you guys care about yourself.

Sirma and Beybolat laughed hard

Well I just can't stop myself from laughing at Ertugrul expressions when he got to know that Halime went after Mongols. He got so mad.

Yes, Ilbilge is right! He was so angry, maybe he just don't like that Halime take steps without his permission or if she steps in danger willingly or if she goes somewhere without telling him.

And when Beybolat brother entered with Halime. Ertugrul face got white like he have no blood left in his body. He was so jealous.

Ilbilge and Sirma laughed hard

My sisters! Don't you both think that these things are the weak points that we can totally use.

And we are using them but maybe our brother wants to take it to the next level.

You are right Sirma! But I really want to tell you both something.

Tell us brother! What is it?

You both will work under Halime until she won't comes in our grip actually she is a little bit in my grip but we want to do everything. I... I really start liking her. She is everything I need in life. This is not just our war with Ertugrul but in my case I want to take Halime too. The real war is of this fire and love that, Ertugrul and I, we both have.

Brother! If you really started loving Halime that much then we can't say anything. But she will never stop trusting and loving Ertugrul. Whatsoever happens.

I will make her mine at any cost. I will do anything I can! Literally everything! And you both don't know yet but I have done something that will burn Ertugrul. I have a plan.

But before every plan, we have to answer Alincak because you saved Osman and Aybars and he must be angry.

I already told him everything, he is completely satisfied with my plans. He even said Halime will suit with me.

And the Umuroglu tent echoed with three crazy, evil siblings laughs.

Kayi bey tent

Ertugrul and family were sitting together drinking sherbet.

Baba! Gunduz called out.

Yes, my son!

Um... Irene is coming to tribe tomorrow.

Aykiz, Savçi and Osman had that laughter which they controlled hardly. Ertugrul looked at Halime and they both passed a smile.

Ok son, she can come anytime she want. After all IT'S HER tribe.