Bonus Chapter 5

Bonus Chapter 5

***Clarisa's POV***

"Mummy, Mummy... wake up."

Lifting my head out of my pillow I find Alex jumping on the bed beside me with Jake and Violet behind him laughing.

Glaring at Jake, I sit up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"What's so important to make me up at...."

Looking at the clock I notice the time and get angrier.

"6 IN THE BLOODY MORNING! What the hell Jake!"

Laughing, he starts scratching the back of his head, looking down at Vi, who is attached to his side.

"Whoops?"

Laughing darkly, I look at the kids and point towards the door.

"Alex, Vi OUT! I do not want you to see me murder you farther."

Nodding their heads, they run off laughing and sticking their tongues out at him.

"Good luck Dad!"

Chuckling, he shakes his head rolling his eyes.

"Even when they are eleven they still find a way to get me in trouble for their shit."

Nodding my head, I cross my arms over my chest staring aggressively at him.

"Whoops? Are you fucking serious Jake? WHAT THE FUCK! I will actually kill you. You don't just get to wake me up, little own let your children wake me and say whoops. You control them Jake. Grow some balls and control them. You shouldn't need to send in scary Mum when they start screaming at each other because you can't stop them."

Nodding his head, he steps up towards me pulling me into his chest.

"I'm sorry sunshine, I just don't want to be the cranky old Dad. Plus, you love being the bad guy. You find happiness while doing so."

Pushing his chest harshly, I walk towards the door and yell out to the kids to come back in the room.

"ALEXANDER AND VIOLET JONES! GET YOUR BUTTS IN THIS ROOM SO I CAN PROVE A POINT!"

Thundering down the hallway, they both leap onto the bed jumping up and down.

"Who's more scary kids? Dad or me?"

Looking between each other, they fiddle with their hands slowly walking backwards.

"Don't you dare walk away you two. Who is it?"

"Clarisa you know they are petrified by you. You just want to hear it yourself."

"Don't push me Jake. I bite back"

Placing my hand against his chest, I push him against the wall whispering into his ear.

"Harder."

Turning back towards the kids, remove my hand from Jake's chest, brushing my own shirt off.

"Now you two. Which of us is it?"

Walking towards the twins, I kneel in front of them, placing my hands on either of their cheeks.

Smiling secretly, they look back over to Jake and yell out his name sprinting out of the room before I could grab them.

"Dad is."

Still kneeling, I fall to the ground fully and find myself laughing uncontrollably.

"We suck at being parents Jake. We have actually had eleven years of practice and we still fucking suck."