Sir...

Chapter 22: "Sir..."

*** Clarisa's POV ***

Rolling over I reach my hand out and grab my phone, only to find Jake lying beside me fast asleep.

Laughing softly, I move myself so that I'm straddling him and place small little kisses down his neck and jaw, occasionally leaving small bite marks.

"Baby..."

Smiling at him I sit back down on the bed only to have me picked up and put down on his lap yet again straddling him, while his back is against the bed head.

"I didn't say to stop."

Turning my head around I jokingly pretend to move off his lap, purposely grinding myself against him.

"Sunshine..."

Trying not to laugh, I stand up and walk to the end of the bed and look at the scene I've caused. There Jake was, breathing heavily growling at my actions, making my insides curl with desire. The pants of his crouch were now growing showing off his large tent which I knew I wouldn't be able to say no to.

"Yeah Jake?"

Growling possessively, he pulls the blankets off him and crawls towards the end of the bed, where I was standing. Causing my legs to tighten together, to try relieving the pressure he was causing inside me.

"Come back to bed."

Laughing I lean over the end of the bed and place my hand on his cheek, leaving a soft kiss on his forehead.

"But baby... I don't want to."

Leaving a small kiss on his nose, I walk into the bathroom and quickly shower making sure to wash my hair.

Walking back into the room, wearing nothing but a towel. I look up to the bed seeing Jake naked in front of me.

"JAKE!"

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"Don't what's wrong me Jake. YOU'RE NAKED!"

Smirking, he placed himself hands on my cheeks and left a kiss softly on my lips.

"Sunshine... You've seen me naked before. You don't have to pretend to feel uncomfortable."

Blushing a deep red. I look up at the roof and start shaking my head.

"Jake, you know that's different."

Laughing he delicately kissed my forehead.

"Fine. I'll go shower then and leave you to yourself then."

Walking into the bathroom he closed the door behind him, with me laughing at him and his childishness.

"I love you but hurry your ass up. We have movies to watch and ice cream to eat."

Low laughs came through the door proving he heard me.

"Don't worry Sunshine, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Going downstairs hand in hand, we walk into the Kitchen, and I spot my Dad and Aiden at the table talking.

Not caring anymore, I pull Jake into the kitchen and start grabbing the ice cream from the freezer. But we were interrupted by my dad coughing loudly.

Rolling my eyes, I turn around and face him, closing the freezer door behind me. Seeing a confused look plastered over his face. Causing Aaron's anger level to triple.

"And who is this darling?"

"Oh yeah, Dad this is the guy I was talking about yesterday. Dad this is my friend Jake."