Her Choice

Chapter 24: "Her Choice"

*** Clarisa's POV ***

Getting out of the car, Jake walks beside me and grabs my hand in his.

As we reach the door, he hesitates to cause me to squeeze his hand, comforting him.

"You can do this."

That was all he needed to hear, before he pulled out his keys and unlocked the main door. Motioning for me to go upstairs.

It was 8:30 by the time I walked into Jake's room and had started packing. The room was reasonably clean with grey walls and dark furniture. His bedding was a dark red covered in pillows.

The only thing that stood out from the room was his bookshelf. An oak bookshelf filled from top to bottom in old hard cover books. With not one speck of dust to be seen.

Grabbing a few bags from the cupboard, I start shoving the shirts and jumpers hanging above into them and walk towards his cupboard doing the same.

After 10 minutes Jake came upstairs and started helping, but he was distracted.

"Babe. What's wrong?"

Sitting down on his bed, he looked down to his hands taking in every small skin detail he could find. I could feel him hiding something.

"It's not important. It's just something my Mum said."

Crouching down in front of him, I place his hands onto my cheeks, making him look me in the eyes.

"Ok, but If you want to talk about it, I'm here. It's obviously effecting you."

Facing up at me, I see a slight smile extended over his lips as his eyes look over, we are lovingly.

"Thank you Sunshine."

Tilting my head further into his hands, I try to fully absorb his heat taking in the moment.

"I love you, Clarisa."

Smiling, I snuggle deeper into his hand before placing his hands back on his knees.

Standing up, I sit beside him and softly place my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too Jake."

After a few moments of just sitting there I slowly stand up, walking in front of him. Placing my hands in his I try to pick him up, failing to pull her off the bed, muttering to myself.

"Fat pig."

Laughing he slowly stands up placing his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't realise how much of a fat pig your boyfriend is."

Without even needing to turn my head up to see him, I could tell he was fake pouting, and it was adorable.

"You should be Jake. You really need to start working out more, have me be there too so I can encourage you, so you don't just give up and actually do enough exercise."

Looking down towards his shirt, I lift it up and run my fingers along his abdomen.

"Babe you've really let yourself go."

Laughing I pull away and walk towards the desk behind me feeling him almost frozen against me. Quickly snapping back into action, he spun me back towards him.

His eye was now a ruggish dark brown, flooded with lust and dominance.

Pushing me backwards, I crash into the wall, feeling his hands running against my body trapping me.

"Sunshine, don't test me. we both know it's not true."

Placing his mouth against my ear, his warm breath took over my body leaving me almost frozen in ecstasy, with small moans leaving my lips as he moved his lips lower and lower down my neck.

"Damn Jake... Dominance... suits you."

Ignoring what I said, a large smirk is now covering his face.

"If you just wanted to see me shirtless Sunshine, you could have asked."

Letting the lust take control, I shake my head softly, placing my hands on his abdomen again, feeling his muscles tense under every touch.

Pushing him back onto the bed, I slowly walk towards him watching his sexy smirk grow with every step, until I'm sat above him cradling his body between my legs.

"Damn baby. I didn't know I was depriving you this much."

Shaking my head, I run my hands up and down his abdomen, each time going lower than the last. Slightly lifting his shorts, I bring my hand down lower, placing my hand on his underwear. Running my fingers along his member.

Causing a large moan, the escape his lips.

Rubbing his underwear again, I find him biting his lip as he looks over my body taking in every curve, trying to control himself.

Pulling my body closer to him, I move my hand from his shorts and place it on the back of his neck, rubbing myself against his body.

Placing his lips against mine, he flips me over so he's on top, capturing me beneath his body.

"Fuck- Sunshine."

Smiling into his kiss, I push him off me and climb off the bed finishing off the packing.

Rolling over, Jake eventually stands up, groaning and muttering to himself.

"Fucking hell Sunshine. You will be the death of me."

Finishing up his room, we start carrying everything down to his car taking a few trips to make sure nothing is lost.

I was now carrying the last bag downstairs when an older lady grabbed my arm and pulled me into a very country themed kitchen.

"Leave him. Let him go. Don't ruin his life because you don't want to lose him. He deserves so much better than you. You won't just ruin any chance of him having his dream career but the future he deserves. If all he cares about, is you then he won't get that. He'll give everything else up. You aren't good enough for that. He won't have a future and he won't have a purpose. He will blame you and leave because all you've done is disappoint and ruin him and his chances."

Looking her in the eyes, I knew she was telling the truth.

"Do you want that for him?"

Looking towards my hands, I feel my ears starting to tear up.

"No-"