xxv

Jaxon

.

The sunlight peering through the curtains woke me, looking down at the woman wrapped in my embrace. Her chest falling with every breath, her lips faintly parted, and her body was completely relaxed.

A sense of happiness washed over me with the sight of Jade completely melted against me, it gave me a sense of purpose. Enjoying the moment just a little while longer, closing my eyes and I waited for my alarm. 

I felt Jade move, stretching as a small groan escaped her lips. I could feel her face her body towards me more than she already had been, placing her hand on my cheek. Her thumb rubbing against my cheekbone, making her way up she ran her thumb over my eyebrow and over my lips.

Slowly trailing over my bottom lip, I quickly bite down softly on her thumb. She tensed as she inhaled a sharp breath. Chuckling at her but I was silenced shortly after by my alarm, lifting myself over her, I grab my phone to silence it.

Jade ran her hand down my chest, stopping at my torso. Laying back down, I get up from my side. Walking over to my closet, I grab my suit for the day, laying it down on the hand chair. Looking back at Jade who is sprawled on my bed, walking over to pick her up, she rolls over as my pillows muffle her groans. 

"Jade," I warned. Jade remained in the same spot, "It's too early for this." Grabbing her calf, I pull her towards, flipping her in the process. I pick her up, carrying her to the bathroom. Settling her down onto the counter, brushing my teeth, handing her a toothbrush before I head to turn on my shower and change out of my shorts.

Jade's laugh filled my ears, already knowing what she was laughing at I shook my head. Sticking out my middle finger as I stepped into the shower, becoming engulfed by the warm water. Leaning my head, I push my hair back before grabbing the shampoo.

Starting to massage the soap into my hair I hear the shower door open, Jade stepping in as she wrapped her arms around me. As I reach the back of my head, I look down at her to see her eyes already on mine. 

Rinsing out the soap I could feel Jade turn around, once I was down I look back at her. My eyes roam down her body seeing the bruises on her ass, smirking I run my hands down her side, pulling her body against mine.

"I love seeing the marks that I leave on your body," I say into her neck, beginning to place kisses along her shoulder. She wrapped one arm around my neck, scratching the back of my head. I detach my lips from her skin, grabbing the conditioner, I lather my hair. 

Letting it sit in my hair, I grab my body wash and cloth and began to wash my body. "Can I use your body wash when you're finished?" Jade laughs as ties up her hair.

"Mhm. There's a more feminine scent one behind you if you would like, love" I say, bending down to wash further. Standing up, I rinse my hair and let the water run down my body. Turning around, my back now facing Jade as she lathers herself.

Washing my face, I feel Jade snake her arms around me, her hands dangerously close to my member. Looking over my shoulder to see her suppressing a smile. "Can I help you, darling?" I raise an eyebrow, her attempt at teasing it adorable. 

"Maybe," her hands lowering, going around my dick and to my thighs before running her hands up my body to my chest. With the tips of her fingers, running them down my body, "I love that marks I leave on your body as well, Jaxon."

Turning to face her, I wrap my hand around her face before running it down to the side of her neck. I attach my lips to hers, pressing her back to the wall. Our hands roaming each other's bodies, detaching my lips as I trail them down her neck. My hands found their way to her breasts, rubbing her nipples in between my fingers.

Her breathing heavied, and when the sound of a sigh escaped her lips I stopped. "I'm going to get dressed, beautiful." Kissing her forehead, I stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel. Closing the shower door before I began to dry myself, then wrapping it around my waist.

-

Carson

.

Inhaling the smoke from the joint, I continue to journal. Writing down my emotions, and how I hadn't slept. My body was under a lot of stress, trying to process all the thoughts running through it. 

I missed my best friend, I miss her bothering me every morning and night. I miss her company, but I know she needs her space so I respect that. I didn't feel like talking to anyone, not wanting to be bothered. Not wanting to bother anyone else, every time I lay out my problems in front of people I have a fear that I'm piling my issues onto them.

I never want to let people in, into my head and thoughts. There's a lot I hide, bottle up. Aria was the only person who knew, every part of me. Even the ones that I wanted to hide from myself, that I wanted to forget. 

I wish I felt the same way for her as she did for me, but I didn't. Is there something wrong with me? I never meant to hurt her, she knows this. That doesn't matter seeing that the damage was already done. 

Jade was home the day of the argument, I don't know where but I remember seeing her on her balcony as she looked down at me. Jade knows now, my feelings towards her and Arias. I was going to tell her, timing just beat me to it. 

She can't judge me, seeing that I had never judged her, not even her affair with Professor Wright. I respect her privacy, I'm honest, and don't belittle her for it. I hope she has the same respect for me, hopefully when I'm ready she and I can speak again, but for now, I sit in my room with a blunt in between my lips attempting to organize my thoughts. 

-

hello beautiful people!

hope you're having a wonderful day :)

don't forget to comment & vote, it is greatly appreciated! <3

word count :  1,102