iv

Jade

.

I get out of my car after parking by the cafe, walking in, and finding a table for two. Taking a seat, I put my laptop on the desk beside my phone, the screen lights up showing it's five minutes till four.

As time passes, I check the time at the top right corner of my screen. It reads, 4:26. Carson was late and hadn't texted me, I was starting to think he wasn't going to come. Right as I was about to get up and go the bell of the door rang, indicating someone had entered.

Looking up to my left, I see no other than a tall, blonde hair boy with tattoos printed on his arms.

"I am so sorry, Jade," his eyes staring into mine, "let me get you something to make up for it."

A smile forms upon my face, "It's fine, I finished professor Johnson's work." Carson kept insisting, eventually giving in, I let him buy me a sandwich with a latte. He explained that he lost track of time, a cliche excuse but it'll do for now.

I invited Carson to come back to the dorm, he accepted the offer. Getting into our cars, we meet back at the building. Heading into the elevator and into the room, Carson playfully pushes me to the side as he jumps onto the couch.

"I'm exhausted," he groans, I walk over to him, grabbing a pillow and smacking him in the face playfully. He grabs my wrists firmly as he sits up, pulling me down onto his lap.

My legs on both sides of his thighs straddling him, he removes the pillow from my grip placing it to the side of him, while his other hand is still holding my wrists.

I can feel my heartbeat increase, his eyes returning back onto me. Carson looks up at me, a smirk plastered on his face. He lets go of my wrist, placing his hands on my lower thigh.

"Is this okay?" His eyes holding contact with mine.

"Yes," I say under my breath, goosebumps forming slowly. His left-hand slides up my thigh, while he lifts up the other hand to caress the side of my face. Carson's face inching closer to mine, his left hand now resting on my waist.

"How about this?" asking again, I nodded my head yes. "Use your words, baby," my breath hitched.

"Y-yes," I gulped, starting to feel aroused. His eye disconnected from mine as his gaze went to my lips, he licked his own before reconnecting our eyes.

The hand caressing my cheek ran down to my chin, his thumb grazing my lower lip before tugging at my lower lip. I slightly lower my chin, lightly nibbling on the tip of his thumb.

He pulls my body closer into his, a low gasp escaping my lips as I place my hands onto his chest. I could feel his breath on my neck as he lifted my chin back up, feeling his lips brush up against my skin until his lips were barely skimming mine.

He removes his thumb from my lips, caressing my face once again. He licks his lips before pulling me in, kissing back our lips and moving together at a slow pace. Running my hands up to the back of his neck, one resting on the side of his face while the other makes its way to the back of his head.

Slightly tugging at his hair, a groan escaping from his lips, I slip my tongue into his mouth. He returns the favor, our mouths exploring one another. His hands traveling down my body, going around my breasts and resting at my hips.

My hands start to travel down his body, feeling the indents of his physique. Carson disconnects our lips before attaching his to my jaw. Leaning my head back as he leaves a trail of kisses down my neck to my collar bone, before returning back up from the other side.

He rests his forehead against mine, our heavy breathing being the only sound in the room.

"This was nothing more than a kiss," I say, looking down to his chest, following the rhythm as it rises and falls in an attempt to regain composure.

"I know, love. I'm the one that initiated the kiss," he chuckles with a slight smirk forming upon his lips. I remove myself from his lap, rolling over next to him.

"Sorry," I say looking at him, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "I didn't realize that I was on your lap, and I know I'm heav-"

"You're fine, don't apologize," he cuts me off, reassuring me. Shuffling from his position, he lays himself down, his head resting on my thigh.

"So, tell me about yourself," he says, as I look down at him I send him a smile.

"I'll tell you something about myself, only if you tell me about yourself first," a small laugh leaving my lips.

"Okay well, I'm a Gemini and my favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip," he says as he smiles, compressing a laugh.

"Oh my, okay. Well," I laugh, "I'm a Sagittarius and my favorite ice cream flavor is cookie dough, but only in a waffle cone."

"Noted," he laughs. "Another fact about me is," he hums, stroking a fake beard as he holds back from laughing at himself, "I'm six, three," he says as he flexes his arms.

Pulling his arms back down, "Please don't ever do that again," I playfully ask as we both laughed.

"How tall are you, miss?" asking while he places his hands behind his head, causing his arms to be flexed, complimenting his tattoos, and bringing out his muscular arms.

"Five, eight," I say confidently, loving the feeling of being a tall woman. Carson and I continued goofy around, sharing silly facts about each other before I told him I was tired.

Getting up from the couch, he grabbed his keys and headed to the door. Trailing behind him, I hold the door open as he walks out before turning around to face me.

Carson walks closer to me, he looks down at me while placing his finger under my chin, lifting my head up to him. Placing a light kiss on my lips, when I return it, he disconnects us once more.

"Nothing more than a kiss," he whispers against my lips, mocking me from earlier. Creating distance between us as he walks back, removing his hand from below my chin. I send him a sarcastic and playful smile, "Goodnight, Carson."

"Goodnight, Jade," he says before walking off and into the elevator. I close the door, locking it as I walk into my room and get ready for bed.

oouu carson and jade getting into it

don't forget to vote and comment, it's appreciated & I love it when you guys comment!

word count : 1,130