xi

Jade

.

It was eleven-fifty in the morning, I was sitting outside of Professor Wright's house. I had nine minutes to be in front of that door, he wanted me here before twelve and technically I was.

I had a rough night of sleep, tossing and turning. Overthinking consumed my mind, what if people found out about what's going on between him and me?

It's been about two months into school, winter will be here soon and mid-terms would be here before I know it. I'm barely passing English, but here I am trying my hardest.

I wanted this, I loved the attention. Jaxon had everything I wanted in a man, in a sexual aspect. As I was thinking about it, I didn't know much about Jaxon, he was someone that had his guard up.

Jaxon was a dark, and mysterious person. He allured me with every word, with every touch.

My phone's alarm blared through my car, looking down at my phone to read the time.

12:00

I did this to myself. I silenced the loud ringing, grabbing my belongings, exiting the car before locking it. Once I reached the door, I pressed the doorbell and waited patiently.

My heart starts to race at the sound of footsteps approaching the door, swallowing the lump in my throat as the door was starting to be unlocked.

The door opens revealing Professor Wright in a short sleeve white button-up, tucked into a pair of grey patterned slacks, a dark brown belt, and white dress shoes. The top few buttons were loose, his hands being complimented by rings.

I trailed my eyes up his body to meet his amber eyes as they were being hit by the evening sun, his eyes were captivating. I attempted to keep my breathing steady, as goosebumps formed on my skin from his stare.

"I believe I said to be here before twelve, Miss Morris," his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

"I was here ten minutes ago, I was just," I paused before breaking eye contact, "thinking. My apologies, Professor."

"Look at you acting all shy and innocent," Professor Wright says before wrapping his arm around my waist, sternly placing his hand on my lower back pushing me against his chest.

Leaning down, his lips now hovering over my ear. "How pathetic," he states, his breath fanning against my skin. Inhaling, I close my eyes briefly as the door shuts behind me.

Releasing the breath I held, I open my eyes to see Professor Wright looking down at me. I snake my arms around his neck and intertwined my fingers in his hair. My gaze dropping from his eyes to his lips shortly before my gaze went back to locking our eyes again.

Without a second thought, I pulled him slightly lower, crashing my lips onto his. Professor Wright returned the kiss, his other arm wrapping around my waist. His hand trails up back, his hand wraps around my hair, twirling it around his palm before pulling.

Detaching our lips, he looks into my eyes before looking at my parted lips. His cheeks slightly move before he slightly pulls my hair harder and spits into my mouth. I swallow his spit as he reconnects our eyes.