viii

Jade

.

"Well it's not going to happen, now get out of my seat," Professor Wright said, removing his arms off his desk and walking around towards me.

I started to spin in his sit obnoxiously, and not to my surprise he roughly grabbed the chair causing me to almost fall off the seat.

"Up," he said, his mouth right next to my ear. I remain in his seat, denying his demand. I hear him chuckle into my ear before he grabs me from behind, picking me up and pushing me forward.

Falling onto my knees, I quickly try to get up but he beats me to it. I felt his hand wrap my hair around it, harshly pulling it. My back arches as I was forced to look into his gorgeous amber eyes, lust swirling in them.

"What did I say about me having to repeat myself? Hm?" Professor Wright rasps out, angrily. Once again, denying him, I remain silent. His mouth partly opens as his tongue pokes at the inside of his cheek, a smirk forming onto his face.

Releasing my hair from his grasp, he pushes my head forward. I place my hands onto the floor, stopping my head from hitting the ground.

"You always have to fucking tempt me," he gritted through his teeth, his hand coming into contact with my ass.

A low whimper escaped my mouth from the unexpected hit, I make an attempt to get up but he forced me back down. His hands traveling from down my back, before caressing my ass causing my breath to slightly hitch.

I felt him firmly grip my ass, his fingers digging themselves into my skin through my clothing. I wince at the pleasurable pain, my heat damping at each and every action.

Wondering what his fingers felt pumping in and out of me, curling into me. His hands gripping onto the sides of my waist, slamming me against him.

"You know," he paused briefly, "you look a lot better when your mouth is fucking shut."

"I can say the same about you," I muttered, he chuckles before grabbing my arms, pinning them behind me as he uses the advantage to pull me up. His lips now hovering over mine, "Oh yeah?"

"Mhm," licking my lips, wanting to taste his. I feel him release his grip as he lifted me, turning me to face him while I was slammed onto his desk. Professor Wright was now in between my legs, he stood up from his seat to now look down at me.

He pressed my body against him, my heat was now hovering over his member, how tempted I was to press myself against it. His hands ran down my body, now resting on my inner thigh teasingly.

His middle finger now running down the crease in between my thigh and heat, before running up the middle of my heat over my thin shorts.

"No underwear, hm?" He rasps out as he licked his lip, biting down on his bottom with eyes looking at where his finger was outlining.

"Please," I whisper under my breath at the contact, craving the orgasm he would give me desperately.

"You've been a very bad girl, Jade. I don't pleasure misbehaved whores," he hoarsely whispers into my ear, his breath fanning against my skin.

He moves his head back, his eyes now connecting to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck, closing the distance between us, my heat now pressed against him. Leaning up, my mouth now hovering over his ear.

"Show me how bad I've been," I whisper, softly. His arms go in between mine, removing them from his neck before he grips my throat roughly.

"I should smack you across the fucking face," his grip tightening on the sides of my neck.

"You wouldn't dar-" Getting cut off by the contact of his hand smack me across the face before gripping the sides of my cheeks, squeezing them harshly. Pulling towards him, he leans down, "I wouldn't dare to do what? Hm?"

Biting down on my bottom lip, I turn back to face him before smacking him across his face. His head didn't even budge at the impact, a smirk formed on his face. He sat back down, his elbows resting on the armchairs while one of his hands slightly plays with his bottom lip.

"I'm not raising your grade," he shrugs. I hop off his desk, wanting to walk around but he pulls me onto his lap. "You want a higher grade, put in the work and read the book. Stop being a lazy bitch."

"Let go of me," I demand, he complies. I walk out of his office, the sound of his footsteps became louder. I stop at the end of his steps, turning around to face him, "I don't want to read out loud. Why can't I just read it on my own time?"

"I like when you feel humiliated, it entertains me," he says, leaning against the wall. "You won't read aloud, but If I had told you to start playing with yourself in front of me while you were sitting on my desk, you would have done it in a heartbeat. Isn't that right, Miss Morris?"

"And you would've enjoyed every second of it," I say before walking towards the door.

Opening the door, he spoke before it closes. "You're not wrong, darling" turning around to see him with a smirk plastered across his face, the door closes as he winks before returning up the stairs.

-

three back to back chapters with sexual contact LOL you're welcome <3

i will re-read this chapter and edit grammar/spelling errors

this is the shortest chapter so sorry for that hope you enjoyed it!

please don't forget to comment & vote :)

thank you for reading, and if you came from tiktok ily !

word count : 983