ix

Jade

.

It was the next day, waking up around ten. The first thing I did was check my phone, noticing a text from Carson.

"morning dummy, im gonna be over around 12, I look at the message in confusion, Aria must've invited him. I heard a noise in the kitchen, confirming that Aria was home.

"aria invited you?" I responded, quickly seeing the three dots appear on my screen. I smile at how quickly he read my message.

"yes ma'am, problem?" Carson's message read, I could hear his voice reading it.

"shut up," I answered, shutting off my phone, leaving it on my bed before heading out of my room. I see Aria making breakfast, "Good Morning," I say walking past the kitchen.

"Morning, love," Aria chimes, while flipping over a pancake. Walking into the bathroom, I lock the door and start the running water for my shower.

Unclothing myself, I grab my love handles and playfully jiggly them, causing me to laugh lightly. I appreciated them, loving every inch of the natural beauty. 

Eventually, the warm water started to create a fog on the mirror. Stepping into the shower, the water stings my skin as it runs down my body and into my pores. Leaning my head back, drenching my hair before continuing with my routine.

Once the water started to get cold I turned it off, stepping out and grabbing the towel. Drying myself off, I wrap the large towel around my body and grab my phone after the counter.

I unlock the door, staring down at my phone I walk past the kitchen before hearing a whistle. I look up towards the kitchen,  Carson was leaning against the counter with his arm crossed and an amused look plastered on his face.

Aria was no longer in the kitchen, he was just standing there alone. Looking down at my phone to see that it was past twelve, no wonder why the water turned cold.

"I lost track of time," looking up from my phone, towards his directions. He lightly laughed, he seemed unbothered. I was very comfortable around Carson, not really caring about the fact I was only covered by my towel.

"You just gonna stand there, or?" Carson's eyes still remaining on me, not looking away from my face. He was also respectful, it was quite boring sometimes.

"And if I do?" Questioning back rhetorically, sarcastically too. Finally, his eyes broke up from mine running down my body.

"Wouldn't mind," he paused, licking his lips. "You can drop the towel too while you're at too, if you want."

Carson tilted his head slightly to the side, slightly biting his bottom lip before releasing it from between his teeth. I walk around the counter, now standing in front of him.

Him and I remaining eye contact, he leans forward completely towering over me with our chests now lightly pressed together.

"Is that so," I replied, my grasp still on the towel that was wrapped around me. Carson wrapped his arms around my lower back, leaning down to grasp my ass firmly as our lips were now only inches away.

"You're such a fucking tease," he said under his breath. I back away, and without another word, I walk towards my room.

Locking the door behind me before dropping the towel, quickly changing into comfortable clothing. Once I had put on deodorant and perfume, I headed towards the living room.