xx

*tw - talk about grooming*

Jaxon

.

In all honesty, I didn't care that Carson and Jade got together. A part of me might have been a little bothered, but I wasn't hurt.

I wanted to see Jade's reaction, her body language when she returned to Carson. Who knows, maybe she'll leave.

I returned earlier, but Jade never seemed to be the type to go to school dances. She looked absolutely gorgeous, the dress complimented her figure beautifully. It's disappointing she had to ruin her makeup, poor little girl.

Once I walked out of the restroom, I headed over to the men's to clean up. Fixing my suit, I washed my hands and headed back over to the Dean.

"Where were you?" The dean asked, turning their head to look up at me.

"The restroom, where else?" I chuckle. The Dean and I talked for the next few minutes. We were in view of the restroom, there was still no sign of Jade.

Around three minutes later, Jade had walked through the door. Her hair was adjusted in the best way she could attempt, her dress was slightly wrinkled, and she fixed her running mascara.

Jade would come crawling back, I know she would. I wouldn't be surprised if she left right now, out of feeling pathetic.

I would.

As she walked towards her little date, the colorful lights didn't expose the pulsating mess she was just a few moments prior. 

Carson and her were now intertwined, back to dancing along with the music. I could see their lips moving, a smirk forming on his face as his eyes roll up to meet mine.

-

Jade

.

"Well, love. He is studying everything you're doing," Carson whispered into my ear. "Are you sure you don't want to make him jealous?"

I press my hand against his face, pushing him back to look at me. My thumb caressing his cheek, Carson really did not care that I had relations with Jaxon.

"What do you think about Jaxon and me?" I ask, with genuine curiosity.

"You want my honest opinion or do you want me to say what you want to hear?" Carson responds, turning his hand and kissing the inside of my palm.

"Your honest opinion," I smile.

"I think he's weird for getting with his student, I feel like he's abusing his authority over you. He knows how much you care about your grades, I just don't want him to groom you," Carson pauses, he lightly shrugs. "But at the end of the day, it is your life. Your choice, just be careful. If anything happens, you know I'll be here. I promise you that I won't tell a single soul."

I didn't expect that response, groomed?

"I'm going to sound dumb, but what do you mean by groomed?" I furrowed my eyebrows, as I was confused.

"I don't want him to gain your trust for the wrong things. To use you for the sole purpose of his own benefit, for sex. It'll mess with your head, Jade. Trust me on that one," Carson said, his voice softening.

"I'm so sorry, Carson. Thank you for looking out for me, I appreciate you,"  I respond, wrapping my arms around his neck, engulfing him in a hug.

Carson sighed, as he returned the hug. He squeezed my waist with his tight grasp before lifting me up off the ground.

"If he hurts you, Jade. I will fuck him up," he chuckled, with the truth behind his words as he places me back down.

I don't think Jaxon is grooming me. Jaxon was wrong for bringing up how he opened up to me, just to use it against me when I do something he didn't like, but I don't think it can be stretch to that extent.

He is my professor, but I'm turning twenty. He and I are both consenting adults, so I'm sure I'm going to be okay.

I hope.

-

Carson and Jade left the dance early. Carson was worried for Jade, but he knew that voicing these worries would only cause Jade to push him away. Jade still had Jaxon in the back of his mind.

Jade was worried that Jaxon wouldn't talk to her anymore outside of school hours. Jade wanted Jaxon did still tease her, she wasn't done with him yet.

Jade wasn't going to chase after him, she refused to let herself go for anyone. Carson has his own problems, one he doesn't talk about with just anyone.

Carson and Jade spend nearly every day with each other, a friendship blossomed. Carson cared for Jade, she felt the same for him.

Jade was infatuated with Jaxon, how his touch made her feels things she hadn't felt before. When he opened up, it made Jade feel as if they were growing a connection.

But did Jaxon feel the same?

Jade and Carson went out to eat, laughing, talking about work they had and what their winter plans were.

Jade's birthday was coming up, Carson already knew what he was going to do for her. At this point Jade has pushed her thoughts about Jaxon to the side, focusing on Carson.

A flashback of when she first met Carson had made her smile. Remembering how she didn't consider Carson her type, but for some reason, Carson fit her perfectly.

Carson takes his time, he enjoyed Jade's company. Finding her quite funny, the inside jokes and cafe study sessions.

They spent the rest of the night laughing and eating before leaving the fast food place to see it was raining. Jade didn't want to get wet but Carson didn't care.

Carson grabbed Jade's hand pulling her along with him, she screamed at Carson as he laughed. Picking her up and spinning her, Jade used her arms to keep her balanced as she began to laugh.

"Carson, how are we supposed to go in the car now?" Jade laughed as Carson placed her back down. "By getting in the car," he laughed at her.

Carson grabbed her hand and twirled her around before pulling her into his chest. Carson pushed back her wet hair that was stuck to her face, a smile forming and she looked up at him.

"Pretty girl," Carson said, leaving a kiss on her forehead.

-

I got a new laptop, I couldn't fix mac which is fine! my hp laptop is so pretty, I love it!

as a victim, I just want to say that if anyone needs someone to speak to please feel free to contact me! or even a comment thread, negative comments, and people are always blocked and deleted. this book is a safe space, i love you all!

what do you all think about what Carson said about Jade's relationship with Jaxon?

don't forget to vote & comment! it is greatly appreciated <3

word count : 1,145