iii

Jaxon

.

"Miss Morris, stay behind. I need to have a word with you,"

The fragile girl stops in her track at the sound of my voice. I remain my gaze on the work in front of me, waiting for the feeling of a presence.

"I have a class to attend," she responds, aggravation washes over me as I am aware of the lie she spits out of her mouth. "I took a look at your schedule. Your attempt at lying amuses me, now take a seat," demanding, lifting my head up to meet with my student's eyes.

Jade's face expressed the annoyed state she was in, making me want to smack her across the face. Her attitude, her brattiness tempted me, despising the way I was spoken and lied to. The woman took a deep breath before walking in my direction.

Grabbing a chair, she sits across from me, the desk keeping us at a distance. My elbow resting on my desk, I open my hand gesturing for her to hand over the paper. Remaining eye contact,  a smirk forms on her face, she throws the paper onto my desk.

With my other hand, I grab the paper tossing it back to her. "My hand is out, correct?" Taunting at her attempt at provoking me. Her smirk remains, "I put it on your desk, correct?"

"No, you threw it onto my desk. Now be a respectful student for me, and put the paper in my hand," her eyes glisten ever so slightly, she places the paper in my hand.

"Good girl," sending a sarcastic smile. Her cheeks deepen in color, as blood rushes to her face the smirk fades away.

-

Jade

.

"Good girl," he smiles after I place the summer work in his hand. I feel my cheeks heat up, I look down at my thighs breaking eye contact.

"You got a fifty-six because you went off-topic. You have grammar errors, a-,"

"That's what caused me to get a fifty-six?" cutting him off, raising my view, him looking at my paper. "And you didn-" he continues, ignoring my question leaving me more agitated.

"I asked a quest-," attempting to cut him off once again

"Shut your mouth, I'm talking" he rasps, cutting me off with his voice slightly raised. Deciding not to talk back, I continue staring at my thighs. With the feeling of eyes burning into my head, I still remain looking down.

"Look at me," he says, his voice lowered back to normal, "So I can show you why you got the grade you did." Listening to his demand, I look up to make contact with his amber eyes.  

The paper now laying on the desk, facing me to read. His hands hold it in place, the light bouncing off his multiple rings. His watch, the clock arm ticking as the second's pass, and his necklace slightly hanging as he was leaning forward. His arms somewhat flexed, causing the shirt to tighten around him, complimenting his physique.

"These minor mistakes," his finger tracing over the comments he's made on the paper, "shouldn't be made by a college student."

Observing the paper, I notice the smallest of mistakes that were made. Nowhere near should I have gotten a fifty-six for something like this. By each mistake, there was a marking of minus five. 

"You took off five points for each mistake. You're kidding me, right? I made," scanning the paper, counting the total number of errors, "seven minor mistakes. Seven, out of the whole essay." 

"You went off-topic, dropping down another eleven points," he states, leaning back into his seat. The paper remaining in the same spot. 

I lean in, pressing myself against his desk, "This," placing my finger over the fifty-six written on the paper, "is fucking ridiculous."

Professor Wright leaned forward, into the position he was moments before, his face now only a few inches away from mine. "You're in college, so write like a college student," placing his finger right above mine, "And I suggest to watch that fucking mouth of yours, Miss Morris."

Our faces still close, his eyes staring heavily into mine. Anger grew inside me as he degraded my work and effort. A professor has never treated me as such, or made me feel as if I was a typical student. 

Something about this man made me feel like there was a challenge, one I was willing to accept. "Am I excused?" looking at him, not wanting to remain here any longer. 

"Asking for permission to leave? Somebody learned quickly, hm?" He taunts, a smirk plasters onto his face, he slightly tilts his head to the side as if he was talking to a kid. Professor Wright leaning his back against his sit, once again.

Standing up, I grab the paper from his desk and turn around, my back now facing him. Bending over, I grab my bag, my jacket from the chair and head towards the door. 

-

Jaxon

.

Turning her back towards, she bends down slowly, grabbing her bag. The jeans she wore tightened around her thighs, my eyes traveled up her body as she stood back up. A beautiful woman she was, it was clear the kind of person she was

I knew she did it purposely, bending slowly down in front of me. In her mind, she thought the movement was slick, but it wasn't. 

Without another word, she was out the door. Chuckling to myself at her determination to convince me of her grade. Her tantrum was amusing, to say the least. 

I pack up my things, heading to my car ready to drive home to my fiancee. 

-

Jade

.

Grabbing my phone out of my bag after leaving the classroom I see a message from Carson.  

"hey can you help me with profressor johnsons assignment lmfao" the message read.

"yeah, lets meet at the cafe by my apartment?" responding, about to shut my phone I noticed the typing bubble appear.

"okay, i got class right now though. does around four sound good?"

"four sounds great"

-

professor wright is so hot, wow.

gotta keep the teasing going before we get into the real shit, but it will be soon do not worry!

i hope you enjoyed this chapter! maybe i'll update before wednesday, not promises though lol <3

please dont forget to vote, it is greatly appreciated! 

word count: 1,062