Leo Junior may have favored his mother in strategy. But, it was his father that encompassed how he carried and presented himself.

"Good!" Alpha Leo beamed, his aged face covered with sweat and dirt. His snow white beauty, although marred by the dark soil, was the most handsome sight to behold. There was nothing sexier to Luna Venus than watching her Mate be an amazing father to their children.

LJ helped his father up, giddy with laughter at the sight of his disheveled Alpha. At 14 years old the young Alpha-to-be already matched his father in height at a little over six feet tall. With his mothers intelligence and fathers strength, Sir LJ fit his role as future Alpha well.

"I wanna go next!"

LJ grinned at his little sister, beckoning her over with a flick of the wrist. The silly little she-wolf bounded over with a head of 4C silver hair. They shined like little curls of moonlight underneath the evening sun.

The two men growled playfully, pushing the young 11 year old between the two of them with little force. Violet Ava responded with her own small snarl before hurling herself at her big brother. Only three years his junior, Violet Ava was as tom boy as they came and just as vivacious as her big brother.

Wherever LJ went, Violet Ava was guaranteed to be nearby. Earning herself the nickname of Shadow, the two brought pride to their fathers warm heart. He coveted their relationship and how much it was like the one he had with his own sister, Ava.

Violet Ava's brown eyes lit up with glee as she fought with her brother and father. Luna Venus shook her head at the sight, already knowing that this week's laundry load would be a big one.

Her sweet little Warrior, in all her ways of excellence, could do anything except for stay clean!

Luna Venus left her post by the window to tidy up her other son's room while she had the peace and quiet to do so. The triplets, August, Nico, and Isaiah were passed off onto Gamma Pride and his sons for the day. She was beyond grateful for the break from her rowdiest bunch as she picked up their toys and made their beds.

At nine years old the three of them were quickly becoming quite the trio of mischief. Which, honestly, came as no surprise seeing as how their favorite uncle was fucking Pride. Those four were as thick as thieves. Had been ever since Pride goaded the three of them into cursing for their very first words.

The triplets shouting fuck during dinner was not how Alpha Leo and Luna Venus thought the night would go.

A sense of relief washed over her as she finished her work. The triplets' room no longer looked like a tornado ran through it. When they came back, however, it would be a different story.

She'd deal with that headache later.

Luna Venus knocked gently on the closed bedroom door before her. She waited patiently as her soft boy pulled himself out of the world of fiction and opened the door for her.

"Hey you." Viktor smiled up at his mother, leaning into the hand that cupped his pale cheek. "Still reading?"

Yeah.

"Which book are you reading this time?"

The one that Auntie Syrena got me.

The one with Mermaids.

Luna Venus cooed at her mute son. A fondness that she only ever felt for him overcame her as she admired the short seven year old.

Viktor was the quietest of her rambunctious bunch in more ways than one. Unlike his siblings, Viktor was more interested in fading into the background than taking center stage. Whereas his older siblings preferred attention, young Viktor valued silence.