I JUST WANT SOME BLACK COFFEE

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You're talking to me, like a normal person." Shinsou said, like he was a little panicked by something, or rather a certain phenomenon.

"Uh, yeah. And if my boss catches me  I'm gonna be canned." Izuku sighed as he slammed the kettle on the bottom of the counter.

"Ah, new company policy. Not only that we have to sing when people tip, but when they enter, when they order, all the time apparently!" Deku said in a sarcastic and annoyed tone as Shinsou stared at Izuku.

"I don't think I can survive that. I'd pick breaking the bones in my body and screaming in the top of my lungs than singing, dealing with shit customers and standing for almost 24/7."

"Izuku, I think there was something wrong with the world today." He said in a concerned tone.

"What do you mean? The world is always wrong." Deku said as Todoroki just snickered.

"Yeah, fucking tell me about it." Izuku said rolling is eyes and he cleaned the counter top.

"Spent the entire morning learning some dumbass new tip song and I'm exhausted." Izuku ranted as Shinsou dragged him from behind the counter and held him.

"I feel like there's something sinister infecting Mustufasu. And I know this is going to sound crazy and not very scary--."

"But it is scary when you think about the implications." Shinsou said as Deku tried to walk away but was held back by the purple-head.

"It's always the implications. Never ignore that or you're a fool." Dabi said as Deku looked at him.

"What implication?"

"That I'm going to kill your boyfriend." Dabi threatened as Deku just stared at him in confusion while Dabi just stared back.

"Did you think of the implications?"

"No, because I know you'd never kill Shouto. Unless of course someone controlled you to, or you became a delusional crackhead because you overdose on pure black coffee." Deku said as Dabi checked back his coffee mug before staring at Deku in suspicion.

"Promise me you'll think about the implications." He begged as Deku just looked at him in a weird look, almost as if he was listening to a crazy person.

"Okay, okay. I promise."

"Izuku, I think the world is becoming...."

"....."

"A musical."

"I.. Um..."

"Don't say anything." Shinsou said as Deku just froze in utter shock that he's actually listening to the bullshit he's hearing right now.

"Let it sink in..... Now...."

"Are you frightened?!" Shinsou asked as Izuku just looked at him with the most deadpanned yet scared look in his eyes.

"Yeah, I am starting to get a little frightened."

"I think I'm referring to Shinsou...."Deku said as Shinsou sighed.

"Of course you are."

"Well you should be." Shinsou said as Deku tried to get him to calm down before the bell rang.

"Midoriya! Tip!" Momo and Uraraka called as Izuku backed away from Shinsou.

"Oh, thank god. Sorry Shinsou, I gotta do this dumbass tip song. Sorry." Izuku excused as he ran to the center of the store while the music started playing.