Deku Talking To--What?

"Aight, here's some more Deku shenanigans. Or Midoriya being an unfazed witch for more than 5 minutes.

"What do you mean, 'unfazed witch'?" Momo asked as Joshi just coughed.

"In short, Deku talking demons."

"Talking to--WHAT?"

"This whole trip I'm just ready. Hey ghosts! Tousle my hair! Give me a purple nurple or something." Deku taunted as Bakugou laughed.

"Purple nerple?" 

"Let's have some fun!"

____________________

"Oh shit what's up? I'm taking a selfie with some demons y'all!" Deku said as he films around the house.

"Deku does not fear the dead." Mina said as Deku ooked at her.

"I mean, why would you fear the dead. It just makes it easier for you to be a target."

"Ho shi--"

____________________

Deku: Demon?

Bakugou: Stop calling it that.

Deku: Demon!

Bakugou: Stop-- Stop talking to it!

Deku: I just want to talk to the demons.

Deku: We met a man named Aizawa, who told us not to talk to you. But I think you guys are swell.

"Best not to talk to demons, but I don't really give a damn if you do. It's your consequence not mine." Aizawa shrugged as Present Mic just looked at him.

"That's pretty cold."

_____________________

"Your fucking crazy 'Zu." Bakugou hissed as Deku ducked to the height of the table where he set the flashlight.

"If you don't like use turn on the light." Deku said while Bakugou prayed for the it not to turn on, only for the flashlight to turn on.

Bakugou screamed while Deku just laughed while Bakugou's camera shook.

"Woah Bakugou being scared of ghosts? That's a surprise." Sero laughed as Bakugou sweats bc he's actually really scared of ghosts.

______________________

"Where's my holy water."

"Your holy water?" Deku asked as Bakugou took the bottle from his pocket.

"Pfft." Deku wheezed as Bakugou frowned a bit.

"My mom let me bring, knowing I was gonna do something like this."

"If you actually don't like us turn on the light." Deku challenged as he walked towards the flashlight.

"I don't think they have the power to turn it on again.Frankly, I don't think they could." Deku said, only for the flashlight to on again.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?" 

"Totally Bakugou." 

______________________

"If you wanna eat my heart out, turn the light on." Deku said as Shinsou looked at him weirdly.

"I think this demon's a wimp!" Deku laughed as Shinsou nervously looked at the camera.