First To Go

"Please have mercy on them, dear."

"Waking me up doesn't give them mercy." Joshi grumbled as she grabbed a black box out of nowhere and dumped all the VHS tapes in it.

"Now, where were my top 3 favorites. I know it's in here somewhere."

"Love please."

"lOvE plEase. Oh shut it you dumbass, getting woken up by your students or kids doesn't make you in a good mood either, now does it?" Joshi hissed as she grabbed three VHS tapes before making the rest disappear.

"Now. Choose one, dear." Joshi asked, showing the VHS tapes that had no titles, only colored tapes ranging from greed, red, and blue.

"Green."

"Huh, the worst to pick from." Joshi cackled before putting it in on the player before cuddling up in the corner and sleeping in a heap of black cloth.

"Good luck."

 Bakugou walked towards U.A passing by a train track. And for some reason he always got this hallucination that really scared the shit out of him, but for real it was scary. Wait, not scary.

Gorey

It was a boy, in a regular school uniform, standing on front of the train tracks before the train rushes towards him. I would always see the blood and the organs, but then when he rubbed his eyes and he was gone. This was almost an everyday event only to his eyes, once he cross this train track.

"Bakugou getting tormented is kind of her theme, now is it?" Kirishima asked as Aizawa just shrugged.

"For her, it's easy to use Bakugou as a centerpiece of a depressing story, since Bakugou's personality easily drags Midoriya's persona down. But then again, don't let it get to you. This usually happens when she's mad. She pulls off a 360 and just lashes out with the most terrifying imaginations ever." Aizawa said as Joshi hummed in the corner, awaiting any sorrows or melancholy to follow.

'They have no idea what they'll see.'

"Ummm.....Kacchan, can you please pass the paper?" Deku asked as the blond scowled in annoyance and just threw it on the ground without his paper in the pile. 

He sighed and picked the paper up, only to hit his head under the table. Some of the guys snickered at his clumsiness as he stood up from his spot and sat down.

Aizawa was asleep so we didn't get scolded or something. I mean who the fuck cares about the shitty nerd anyway?

I mean, not after the video.

Everyone wanted to ask, but remembered that Joshi was sleep.

"I'm pretty sure she placed it here in the story." Aizawa informed as everyone else braced themselves for the wave of depression ahead.

________________________________

The video was a message from All for One asking for Izuku to come home to the League of Villains, since then nobody has ever talked to him. Not even All Might. 

"Son of All for One? That's impossible." All Might muttered as Aizawa cleared his throat.

"Actually that is quite possible. After all, he doesn't know his father that well. And from what Joshi has mentioned during the panel--"

"Wait, you were there?"

"I went with her, because she needed company. Continuing, the multiverses reveal a bit of the truth, such as a hidden personality, thoughts, moods, possible decisions and many more to mention. So the multiverses are platforms of not only entertainment, but also learning more on morale compass, and the person in general." Aizawa explained as a bit of Deku started to get nervous.