Vines Once Again

Iida was running around the halls looking for people when in every turn there is no one, until he arrives at the lunchroom.

"Aw, fuck there they are." Iida sighed in relief before running towards the pros

"Was this the USJ attack?" Uraraka asked as Iida just blushed in embarrassment.

"Yes."

___________

"Thanks for the lift." Bakugou thanked his mom as soon as he opens the car door.

"What?" Mitsuki asked in an annoyed voice as Bakugou just repeated what he said, until his bag came flying to his face.

"Aunt Mitsuki is strict to Kacchan, but not to other people." Deku said as the blond sighed, before hearing Joshi's evil chuckle from behind him.

"DON'T GET ANY IDEAS YOU OLD HAG!!!"

"Don't piss me off or I will call her."

___________

Tsuyu was in the front seat of the car, when she pulled out a Kermit puppet.

"Shawty I don't, mind~" She voiced as Kermit while Hagakure was just wheezing.

"You still got that puppet? Can you do it again?" Hagakure asked, raising her phone as Tsuyu shook her head.

"It's at the dorms, kero,"

__________

Tokoyami was just walking on his balcony, looking at his phone before holding the nearby tree which bent towards the ground, which gave him a free lift to the first floor of the dorms.

"Poor tree." Deku cried as Kaccahn just hit him from behind his head.

"Shut it crybaby. It's just a tree."

___________

"Welcome to Radio Shack! ACK! ACK! ACK!" Denki greeted as the glowing sign was flickering at the syllables -ACK.

"Pffft.. Lol. Did they fix that yet?"

"Nope."

___________

"Hurry up, you don't wanna be late for school!" Iida called as Uraraka was just packing her things.

"Bruh, chill. Why you gotta be in a big time rush?" Uraraka asked as the opening of Big Time Rush started playing.

"YES!" Jirou, Mina, Hagakure and Uraraka screamed, before high fiving each other.

____________

Todoroki held up a toy chicken that had a Bakugou label and raised it up to the ceiling fan, labeled 'Midoriya's improvements', which made the blades hit 'Bakugou's' head.

"ICY-HOT!!!"

"What?"

"Let me beat you up you bastard."

"Um...No."

___________

"Thanks for watching our dog." Tokoyami thanked Shouji as the guy shrugged.

"Of course, so where is he?" Shouji asked as Dark Shadow came barging in from Tokoyami's room.

"BARK BARK BITCH."

"That's a whole fucking bir--"

"Sorry for the rampage by the way." Dark Shadow apologized as Shouji just pat his head.