I'm not joking

(A/N: I don't want to stigmatize or make this a cliche trope, but I just really like the idea of it. If ever you were slightly offended by this post, I will gladly take it down. I'm in no way sure if I have DID or such, so most of the things here aren't as accurate as it could be. Very sorry if I offend you in advance.)

"We got something." Yuki said dropping in a USB on the drive and clicking on DID

"What the hell?" Yukine groans as he held Helluva Boss Ep:1, Ready or Not, Phasmophobia and 6th Sense.

"I was gonna start November....." Yukine said as Yuki pinched his cheek.

"Yeah, little bro. I'll take one day, okay? Because someone decided to do read up on my secret pile." Yuki said as she glared at Alvarez who was reading 'yuri'.

" I have no idea what you're talking about." Alvarez coughed as the guys chuckled at his reaction.

"Oh shut up, I bet you can't go a week without yaoi." Alvarez cackled before Yukine stole his phone and yoinked it in the other side of the theater.

"What the hell!?"

"Stop being a damn hypocrite." Yukine grumbled before pushing the guy off his sofa and sleeping on it.

"Some trigger happy stuff." Yuki says as she sips on a glass of cranberry juice.

"I heard Present Mic's gonna have an interview with the whole class." Denki noted as Sero hummed.

"Yeah, he said it's for Mental Awareness kind of thing." Sero said as they sat down on their table.

"Well, let's just get our tissues ready. Because I'm expecting a pity party." Denki chuckled before Sero nudged him.

"Okay, I'm kidding."

"Okay, first off. I don't kid with mental stuff, okay? That hurts." Denki clarified as everyone else eyed him.

"You better." Aizawa hissed as Denki raised his hands.

The camera pans to Izuku panicking in the boy's locker room. They just got out of training and it was now lunch. Then after this is the Mental Awareness Conference.

"Oh god, what if I accidentally switch during the Conference!!"

"What does that mean?" Eri asked as everyone else couldn't seem to get an answer as well.

"I wanna meet your friends!!"

"Not now! We can't have that yet, it's still too early."

"I'm gonna get triggered by this, I don't like how this is going...."

"Just calm down and we'll be fine.."

"Midoriya? Aren't you supposed to be in the lunchroom?" Todoroki calls as Izuku snaps out of his dissociation as he puts on his tie and blazer before nodding.

"Yeah, just muttering off as usual." Izuku joked as Todoroki just smiled at him.

"You don't have to be too nervous about it. You'll probably get a trigger from all the unnecessary worrying." Todoroki said as he head pats Izuku's, who purred at the sensation of his hair being touched.

"What does he mean by trigger?" Koda asks as everyon else just shrugged, because they have no idea what is going on.

"Okay..." Izuku said as he walks alongside Todoroki to eat lunch.

An Hour Later~

"Class 1-A, please proceed to the Conference Room. Your Conference will start in 1 minute." Present Mic called on the speaker as the students in this class hurried to the Conference Room.

"Midoriya, we have to go." Todoroki said as Izuku fumbled to get some pills from his pocket.

"Yeah, just let me take these pills." Izuku said as he pulled it out of his pocket, only to get dragged by Iida, which made him spill the pills on the ground.

"Why would you need pills?" Uraraka asked as Izuku flinched.

"Ehehe, just anti-depressants. I easily get anxious and stressed, so my doctor gave them to me. It's not exactly a regular thing, it's for when I start to get so nervous." Izuku replied nervously as everyone seemed to be a little concerned.

"But that's just sad though." Mina groaned while Iida blushed in embarrassment. 

"Iida! What was that for?" Todoroki yelled, running after them as Iida places Izuku down on the ground.