Whoops, Wrong Spell

"BLACKSMITH BEHIND YOU!" Endeavor warned as Joshi back-kicked the villain behind her, which was Toga. Before Dabi could burn Endeavor, he was hit.

"Geez, you can't even watch your own back!" Endeavor exclaimed only to see a villain fall behind him, shot by a ParaBullet shot by Joshi

"Yeah, same goes for your burnt ass."

The other heroes, namely Present Mic, Fatgum, NightEye (Yes, I'll make him live!) Hawks and Midnight

"Oh for Gods sake, please cooperate. They got a hostage! Be serious about this." NightEye said as he blocked punches from Twice.

"This dude is good!! NOOO! HE SUCKS!!" Twice argued as he struggled to get a hit on NightEye.

"And who would that be?" Midnight asked, turning to Nighteye as Toga tried to pin her down.

"Izuku's mom and Todoroki's family."

"I'm on it!!"

"Get over here you stubborn woman!!" Shigaraki shrieked, grabbing Inko by her arm without disintegrating her.

"Why are you doing this?" Rei asked as she protected Natsuo and Fuyumi, who were glaring at the bluish hair boy.

"Because I want to kill Endeavor because he's an ass!!!! Plus he crashed my Minecraft live stream, I CANNOT ACCEPT THAT! I'm almost 100k subs." He complained.

"Oh so your BlueHeadTitanJob, I can see that!!" Hawks mocked as his feathers glided through the air to grab Inko.

"Oh no you don't you soon-to-be burnt chicken!" Shigaraki threatened, disintegrating the feathers on Inko.

"Ha! As if you have the boyfriend to do that--OH SHIT!!" Hawks joked only to see Dabi blast his blue flames behind him. Hawks glided in the air as Dabi tried to burnt him but he was too fast for his flames, eheh.

"STUPID BURD BITCH THINKING I'M A GAY BITCH!!!" Dabi cussed as Hawks stood on top of a lamp and cocked like a chicken

"CococoocococoCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOOOOOO!!!!" Hawks taunted with arms spread out like a bird, doing squats while his wings are up on the air.

"The fuck?" Shigaraki questioned, only to get hit by a stick by Fuyumi.

"I have students to teach, you little shit!!!!"

"Oohhhhhhohhhh, Fuyumi cussed, oh she pissed!!" Natsuo said as she shook her mother's shoulders like a child seeing All Might.

"That won't knock me out."

"BUT I CAN!"

"The fu--?" Shigaraki was hit by a rock to see Stain with someone? Who is that? Is she supposed to be part of the.....Ah whatever.

"Stain?!? And you? Who the fuck are you?" Shigaraki pointed at the ravenette with a green sweater.

"I am your sister."

"Mys sister's dead."

"I CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD FUCKER! WITH A NEW QUIRK TOO!" The ground beneath him swallowed his bottom half, before becoming solid again.

"Oh right, you're Dabi's gir--"

"Fiancee fucker, get it right."

"Shigaraki you bitch!! Touching the poor woman when she's worried sick for her child! You'll give her a goddamn heart-attack!!!" Joshi cussed as she ran up the stairs with a sword in hand?

The ground disintegrated as the viallains protected Shigaraki from any heroes getting closer to them.

"When will this fight end?" Toga complained as Twice debated wih himself out loud.

"You want it to end, fine! Ihumb I Ero!" Joshi casted, only to realize something.

"Fuckkkkk...." Then everyone in the room started to disintegrate. Everyone started to panic, thinking Shigaraki lost his mind and used his quirk on everyone. Joshi face-palmed at herself and checked a sheet of paper from her pocket.

"Ummm....Whoops, wrong spell?" Joshi said as she sees that she's the only one who didn't disintegrate. She checks her pocket to see the witch's emblem.

"Well, looks like I'm not going to the cinematic universe after all."