Helluva Boss

Helluva Boss
Warnings: Innuendos, cussing, inappropriate vocabulary and of course, hell.

"Deku, the clinging rich asshole is calling said it was 'urgent' or something." Jirou called Deku, who was strangely in a demonic form, with red eyes and hornns. Jirou looked like a VERY emo werewolf, having gray ears plop our of her head and some of her black hair cover her right eye.

"I told you you're emo." Kaminari stated as Jirou rolled her eyes and groaned.

"They're fucking demons?" Bakugou questioned as Kirishima laughed.

"Explains the Hell, from Helluva. Hehe.." Kirishima joked, getting a glare from Aizawa and Bakugou while the rest of the Bakusquad just laughed.

"Sounds a little dtfe though..." Jirou says before they see Deku smashing his cup on the ground.

"Ugh!!! It was one time!! If I never slept with that privilaged asshole, we wouldn't have access to the living world!!!" Deku ranted before getting a look from Bakugou.

"Say what now??"

"Oh my god, Deku slept with someone for business!!!???" Uraraka shrieked as Shouto sighed.

"That happens in every business."

"He cussed...."

The scene switches to Deku going out of bed and carrying a book that was clearly bigger than him.

"Got the book. Got the book....Got this fucking, heavy book!!!" Izuku grumbled as he carried it to the balcony to telport, only to fall down on a table where Tsuyu, Uraraka, Mina and Sero.

"Sorry I fucked your husband..."

"WAIT WHAT?!?!?!" The audience screamed as they looked at Iida who was clearly disappointed,

"He didm't have pants on....." Kirishima muttered as Aizawa sighed, realizing that none of the kids were inside.

"What can I do you for this time, Iida?" Izuku awkwardly said as he held his cellphone on his ear.

"A political candidate has been causing trouble up in earth for a few of my associates. He's trying to convince people global warming exists. " A british accented voice replies only for the screen to show Iida, wearing a king's cloak.

"King of demons, Iida? Not in a million years..." Uraraka chuckled as Iida face-palmed.

"Doesn't it?"

"Well, yes, but more people die if nothing is done about it and it gets lonely here." Iida said somehow swooning onto his couch.

"Well yes, that makes sense."

"You know what happens when I get lonely, Deku~?"

"Oh God fucking dammit." Deku cussed as he drew his phone away from his ear.

"When I get lonely, I become hungry..." Iida continued.

"I see where this is going." Mineta mumbles, getting a glare from Iida

"And when I get hungry, I want to choke from that red [BEEEEEEEP] of yours and sink my [BEEEEEEEEEPPPPP] until you [BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP]................" Iida yelled though the phone while Izuku held the phone away from his ear, eyes very wide open.

"Iida fucking cussed." Bakugou air-fisted in victory as the rest of the audience thanked that most of the dialogue was redacted and blurred.

He hung up, broke the phone, chopped it into bits and blended it.