Monsters Within The Mind II

Chisaki fell face first onto the pavement as Shigaraki grumbled in annoyance.

"Great, this shit is here." Shigaraki complains before the screen continues it's scene.

Shigaraki suddenly jump out of his chair and ran around the manor, looking for someone? Basta, he wasn't looking for the exit.

"Wow, Shigaraki's got guts." Hizashi commented as Twice rolls his finger over his head.

"You mean Shigaraki's gone nuts." Twice joked as Aizawa face-palmed.

"What's 'basta'? I don't recall that being a word." Momo asked, only to hear a loud, exaggerated cough from Shinsou.

"Basta..." Aizawa replied, not knowing how to translate the dialect (It's a dismissal term of sorts. Thanks Cebuano.)

"How come I'm here? I'm not a maniac like this guy. And what's with all the fucking dust?" Chisaki complained as he pointed at Shigaraki who was starting to squeal from, excitement?

"Why's he squealing in joy? I feel like he's the one who planned this?" Mount Lady whispered to Endeavor, while pointing at Shigaraki.

"Now everyone's just pointing fingers at me, literally." Shigaraki complains as Lara snickered at the unintentional pun.

"He might, but the initials of this letter is just... No it doesn't fit in." Endeavor says as he burnt the letter with the candle. The 4 younger heroes explained what had happened in the manor before they csame and didn't seem to believe them, not to mention, the 4 also didn' believe in each other as well.

"But seriously, that mask scared the shit out of me." Kirishima exclaimed, only to hear feet falling to the floor.

"You mean this mask?" Shigaraki asked, holding up the very same demon mask that scared Kirishima when the light went out.

"Hold on, where did you get that?" Bakugou asked in confusion as Shigaraki pointed on top of a cupboard, where a mask stand was present.

"But, how did that mask go from there.." Kirishima pointed at the cupboard then beside his chair which was the other end of the table, opposite to where the extra food was the other night.

"To there?"
"A ghost.." Chisaki joked, only to get glares from everyone.

"A fucking ghost indeed." Bakugou joked, sarcasm leaking out of his mouth, making everyone snicker at Chisaki.

"What? It's a logical answer."

"Excuse me? You have no right to say my words." Aizawa spat as Chisaki only rolled his eyes.

"How did you know it was there anyway?" Endeavor asked, making everyone look at him with suspicion.

"Because the game we're playing is inspired by a roleplay video game."

"Because the game we're playing is inspired by a roleplay video game." Shigaraki answered as he took out his phone and showed the outline of the game.

"Magic." Shinsou says in a singsong voice, while gesturing his hands like it was 'magic'.

"Oh my god Shinsou, you sound like your mom."

"So you know how to get out of here?" Mount Lady asks as Shigaraki did a so-so gesture with his hands.

"So-so. It's either you win the game or die right now."

"Nice way to summarize Identity V, counterpart." Shigaraki spat as Bakugou stared at him with the 'that was my job' look.

"What's Identity V?" Momo asked, not beinb educated with gaming much.
"Just a horror game" Those who knew chorused as the others nodded or shrugged.