The Promised Neverland

"Alright Deku, do you wanna watch with us?" Joshi asked as Deku shrugged

"I mean, I want to, if that's no har--"

"Absolutely!" Joshi said as a chair pulled in making Deku fall into his seat beside Todoroki.

"Brace yourselves for some gore. No matter how innocent it looks like." Joshi said as she threw an orange bal into the screen

"Wait, what anime is this?" Lara asked as Joshi just shrugged

"Something special."

"Denki!" Deku called as he leaned against the wall with Todoroki. They both looked around 11 to 12 years old who wore white uniforms and had prints on their necks, like code numbers.

"Whoa. They looks so young." Toga said as everyone looked at Joshi for an explaination

"They're like 11 and 12 years old  in this one." She said while typing in her laptop.

Todoroki went in first before Deku followed him into a dark garage made of bricks where a truck was parked.

The sound of their footsteps and the dripping water filled the silent garage while Deku held Denki's bunny plushie to return it to it's owner.

"Is this the truck that'll take Denki away?" Deku asked Todoroki as they stopped in front of the truck.

"Actually, I've never seen a vehicle before." Deku said as Todoroki walked towards the truck to get a better look at it. Deku followed the sound of the dripping water to find a leak in the pipes above them.

"How could they not ever seen a vehicle before?" Monoma asked as Joshi sighed.

"You're all orphans who live in an orphanage that is surrounded by the woods. No cars, no cellphones usually just books, toys and most of the basic stuff." Joshi said as she sighed deeply before digging her head back into the laptop.

"There's no one here." Todoroki said as Deku walked towards the back.

"Maybe he'll find it if we leave it here in the back." Deku suggested pointing towards the back.

"Wait, that's my plushie?"

"From the looks of it yeah." Sero said as Denki hummed a bit.

"I don't remember having one."

"Alternate universe boys."

"Yeah." 

As Deku neared the back of the truck, Todoroki walked away from the truck only to hear the bunny plushie fall on the ground.

Todoroki looked towards Deku only hear the shaky and nervous breath of Izuku as he backed away from the truck and the plushie.

"Todoroki..." Deku muttered as his eyes full of fear remained stuck inside the back of the truck. Todoroki followed Deku's eyes into the truck only to mirror the same expression Deku expressed.

Fear

Denki's corpse laid upside down as a red spider lily sprouted out of his chest.

"Okay, who in the right mind would make a story like this? I mean, I'm a villain and all, but damn!" Shigaraki asked as Joshi coughed a bit

"Author-chan and the author of Promised Neverland."

"I like killing people, but this is just too much for me." Toga said while Dabi sunk in his seat while Twice was covering his eyes and wailing in fear like a scared puppy (poor boi I really need to stop writing scary stories )

Oh Hey Look, A Dekuverseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें