ARC 1: Chapter 15 (Too Early, But...) [NSFW]

Third P.O.V

The trio came back to the pool with their swimming trunks (Of course, Joshua and Jonah brought theirs). They immediately jumped and dunked themselves into the pool's warm water while trying not to splash on anyone.

The beastmen that were having a game of basketball in the pool, paused for the three to finish readying themselves.

"Oi, how about we start a new game?!" Said Dalton.

"Sure!" Mark answered, the players started to regroup and reorganize the number of players and the game.

The game was set up into two different teams with an equal number of four players, Dalton's team and Jonah's team.

"Wanna start the game off?" Dalton passes the ball to Jonah and Jonah catches without much effort.

"Sure!" Everyone got into their position whatever offense or defense, Dalton got in front of Jonah as he is the one who has the ball. Jonah then swiftly passes the ball to Anthony who starts to move toward the basketball hoop.

But since they were in the pool, the limited amount of steps they could take with the ball was three to make sure that the game goes smoothly, fairly, and more interactional.

Dean quickly moves in to block Anthony's way, so the leopard had no choice but to pass it to his fellow friend who was wide open. Mark was about to steal the pass before getting blocked by Joshua.

The beastman then shoots for the hoop, scoring a point for Jonah's team.

"(Whistles) Nice swish," Dalton's fellow beastman passes the ball to Dalton and the boss takes the ball into his hands.

They went back to their previous positions and started to play for the point.

"I won't lose this time to you, Jonah," Dalton smiles, while preparing himself.

"Oh really?" Jonah grins back and waits for Dalton's move.

Dalton quickly fakes a move before passing it to Dean who catches it with ease. The husky moves toward the goal as Joshua gets into his way. Joshua tries knocking the ball out of Dean's hand while Dean pushes him away with his back.

"Mark! You open?!" Mark raises his hands up as Dean passes the ball to him and the fox quickly shoots a score for Dalton's team before getting knocked down by Anthony and another beastman.

"Nice one, Marky!" Dalton and the others yelled and whooped.

Mark rises up to the surface and yells out with an irritated tone, "Stop calling me that!"

Jun-seo's P.O.V

I watched the beastman have fun in the pool while I rested on one of the lounging chairs near the fireplace with a warm, large towel. It looks fun to join them in the game, but I have no single experience with basketball and besides, the pool was deep for me.

I don't mean it's deep, but it was deep enough to reach my chest.

"Hey Jun-seo! Why aren't you in the pool with us? Isn't it cold out there?" One of the beastman called out.

Well... Because it hurts... I felt like wanting to distance myself from the three. They can love whoever they want, however they want, but I could see that most of their love for me is all just... Affection and kindness, it's not really love.

But Jonah proposed to you.

"I turned him down and he probably moved on," I snapped at my thoughts.

You can't run, you'll just end up running back to them.

"I can run, I just..." I looked back at the three magnificent beastmen. They were to touch, play, stare, and sleep with... They just...