ARC 1: Chapter 20 (Accident... Or on Purpose?)

Third P.O.V

It took the entire half-hour to clean up the blood that the trio spilt and smeared not only just on Jun-seo, but also on the gym floors that were littered and had mosaics of blood smears and blood drops.

"Next time you guys are having a nosebleed, take care of it yourselves!" Jun-seo scolds the three as he just finishes wiping the blood off of Dean's fur. He didn't look happy nor were there sunshines and rainbows across his face.

However, the trio weren't taking Jun-seo seriously, "But you're our medic and nurse," Dean coos.

"I was never hired as your guys' nurse," Jun-seo protests.

Dalton answers, "But you always take care of us, so you're a nurse no matter what Jun-seo~." Dalton nuzzles into his hair.

Jun-seo groans and shouts, "And as a nurse, I advise you to take care of yourselves!" The trio in response laughed and teased Jun-seo more.

"Cute," Says Dean.

Jonah agrees, "But hey that's not a bad idea, a nurse outfit might suit him well~."

"Oh yes~!" Dalton and Dean agree with Jonah, smacking and licking their lips with naughty looks and lustful grins on their faces. Jun-seo slightly shook his head and was a little afraid about wearing revealing clothing again.

"How about, no thank you?" Jun-seo pleads, but less confidently.

"Aww c'mon Jun-seo~, we just want to see you in a cute outfit one more time," Dalton licks his lips and envelops Jun-seo into a hug with one strong arm alongside with his other hand scratching his hair.

"Yeah, what's the problem with being a nurse? At least you can take care of our 'hard' problems~," Dean said in a craving manner while seductively licking his finger, making Jun-seo blush in bright cherry red.

Jonah teases, "Aww, look, he's embarrassed."

"Awww~," The trio simultaneously said while Jun-seo attempted to cover himself. They all started to surround him and snuggle him with their muscular, fluffy bodies. Jun-seo didn't struggle against them, but the warmth and touch hypnotized Jun-seo to start snuggling back.

"Feels good, right?" Dalton teases as he removes his strong arm around Jun-seo to rub his belly. Immediately, the human immediately starts to enjoy it and dreamily buries his face into their fluffy bodies...

WHAT AM I DOING?!?! Jun-seo panics and bolts up from their chests. His cheeks flushed ruby red after realizing what he had just done.

"What's wrong?" Dalton asks with a concerning look. Jun-seo looks away from Dalton and swallows saliva with an unassured look. Dalton carrasses Jun-seo's hair with the back of his hand and knuckles.

Jun-seo ponders, why do I feel more attracted to them now? Why do I want their attention all of a sudden? Why do I feel like I want to... Want to... Jun-seo closes his eyes and pecks on Dalton's cheek with a kiss.

Am I growing in love with them?

Dalton was surprised by what Jun-seo did, yet he immediately changed to a blissful expression and kissed Jun-seo on the lips. Jonah and Dean became jealous of Dalton and whined for attention as they rested their heads on Jun-seo's shoulders.

Luckily, they weren't left out as Jun-seo also kissed them too, making the two joyfully kiss back. "Hey Jun-seo," Said Dalton.

"We love you," Said the trio.