Prologue [REWRITTEN]

*This is Hak Jun-seo. (Also, ALL THE PICTURES HERE IN THIS CHAPTER ARE NOT MINE, but I added them anyway to at least help the readers' minds.)

EARTH: December 21, 2025

Time: 8:00 PM

Jun-seo's (Or Ryan's) P.O.V

My short little nap starts to die down as my consciousness prompts me to wake up. I could hear the sounds of my family's camper car through my right ear whilst my left ear was listening to my favorite playlists through my headphones (Which I made it to play the left side only).

I looked outside through the windows and despite the sky being filled with snowing clouds, I still saw the astronomical twilight within the distance in the skies.

"Awake honey?" Asked my mom.

Jun-seo's mom*

Jun-seo's dad*

"Yup, awake," I answered, "Anyways, how far is our destination?"

"We're almost there, we're about 30 minutes away, just stay hopeful," Replies my father who was driving the camper car.

"Mm, can't wait to snuggle in next to the fireplace," I muttered as I stretched my arms and yawned.

I anticipate our arrival at our rented out vacation residency, especially the time of my winter break from school and the fact that it's snowing. I heard from my parents that the place we're going to spend a couple days at is really beautiful during the winter season.

"Jun-seo, do you want anything to eat? Snacks?" My mom asks.

"Ah, I'm not hungry, but t-thanks for your concern."