ARC 2: Chapter 30 (Cuddling... And watching Anime again)

A/N: Holy crap, I need to stop writing shitty 3000-5000 word chapters.

Third P.O.V

"Have a good day class! See ya next time we meet! And you too, Jun-seo! It's a huge honor to have you in class with us! I hope we can meet again some time soon!" Shoi-ming called out to the leaving students and the students greeted him back.

"I told you, it wasn't that bad!" Dean lively spoke to Jun-seo as they exited the classroom.

"Exactly, just as he said! There's nothing to be worried about!" Said Carina from the class group to which it appears that they're all following him.

"I-I'm just..." Jun-seo sweat drops while still blushing.

And of course, Jun-seo was blushing not only due to the performance he gave out in class, but also having multiple students take turns using him as a dance partner.

"Aww, should I hold your hand? Would that make it better?" Offers Kai.

"No it wouldn't, orange," Dean snaps to which Kai growls sourly.

"Or maybe you should be the one to back off, old pal," Joshua remarks and Ariana agrees with him, "Exactly! There's no way you and your perverted butt should hang around this poor innocent soul right here and now as he should be hanging out with people who would care for his innocence like us!"

Dean gets offended by the statement and snarls back, "Just how dare you call me that?!?"

"Make me regret it then!" Ariana haughtily said and puffed her cheeks.

Dean looked as if he was ready to take down Ariana. But obviously to Dean, doing such an act in front of Jun-seo's and the public's eyes will be eventually digging his own grave. So, he instead muffled incomprehensible words at Ariana.

"Aye Jun-seo," The voice gets Jun-seo turning towards his new friend, Ryuu, "Isn't that Jonah McCarthy right over there?" He slightly points towards a certain direction to similar Border Collie anthro.

Jun-seo looks towards the direction that Ryuu pointed out, "It's r-really him," he confirms. He slightly walked towards Jonah to greet him and hoped that the Border Collie wouldn't sprint up to him at the speed of a missile.

But then, the human's anticipation for Jonah's cheerful manner died down when Jun-seo realized that something was off about Jonah. He looked upset, in fact, he was upset.

A lot of classmates and students tried to greet him or at least get his attention, but Jonah ignored their gestures, their voices, and their attempts to converse with him. He kept on walking on towards where Jun-seo was until he reached him. Jun-seo was unsure what to ask Jonah about because he looked so drained.

Jonah slowly raises his arm and puts his hand at the back of Jun-seo's head and gently pulls him closer to his chest.

"You've got 10 seconds to take that back you-... Jonah?" Dean turns towards where Jonah is.

Jonah didn't even reply to Dean and continued hugging Jun-seo. His silence made it apparent to Jun-seo that the poor canine must've gone through a rough day, so he hugged back.

"Woah, I didn't know that Jonah had a cute relationship with Jun-seo," Carina whispers to Ariana who's pupils and irises were dilating with excitement and thrill, "Gonna take a photo of this ship."

After a while, they stopped hugging, Jonah then finally spoke to Jun-seo, "Thank you very much, Jun-seo, today was very rough on me."

"W-Was it from your classes or t-teachers?"