ARC 1: Chapter 2 (Too Cute to Leave alone)

Third P.O.V

"Here, eat up, Dalton made some food for you," The fox set down a plate of breakfast, which appears to be diagonally cut toast with strawberry juice and whipped cream, including a glass of milk on the bedroom table. Jun-seo didn't bother picking up or touching anything. His stomach felt empty, but he didn't feel hungry.

"Humans were myths to us by the way. But for now, don't ask any questions yet, you should start eating first, our boss sacrificed his time to fill your stomach," Just as the fox was about to leave, Jun-seo grabbed his arm.

"S-Sir, p-please help me..."

"Hm?" He turns around again.

"H-Help me find my parents... Or at least, their bodies..."

The fox sighs and turns around to answer his question, "Your parents are here?"

"Y-Yes," Jun-Seo replied.

"... My friend, I'm not sure if it's possible or not, but stay warm and healthy by eating this, okay?" The fox gives a friendly smile to the human.

The fox leaves the room, leaving Jun-seo alone again, however, he wasn't fully alone. Bodyguards were deployed around his room, to make sure that he doesn't try anything funny, such as escaping.

Oh, what am I going to do? First, I got into a car accident, then I got transported into some world where furries exist and... Humans don't...

Oh no, what if they're going to turn me in the police, the government? I don't know how they're going to react when they see a human in their world... WHAT IF THEY'RE GOING TO EXPERIMENT WITH ME?!?!

Jun-seo felt sick to his stomach after imagining himself about possible test experiments that are going to happen to him.

"Uh, are you not hungry?" Jun-seo jumps in fright at the voice as he sees another figure right in front of him, it was a muscular husky who must be the boss's main bodyguard.

Jun-seo realizes that he was so busy thinking of the possibilities that he didn't hear or see the husky entering the room.

"S-S-Sor-ry, I-I'm just h-having second th-thoughts."

"Well, should I help you?" Unexpectedly, he sits down next to Jun-seo and grabs the fork and knife and cuts the pancakes into small pieces.

"What's your name again?"

"H-Hak J-Jun-seo, or Ryan Hak."

"Should, I call you Ryan or Jun-seo?"

"A-Any, I'm f-fine with a-a-anything."

"I'm going to go with Jun-seo then... Is that name Korean? Are you Korean?"

"Y-Yes, w-why?"

"Ah, I'm just wondering, the name's Dean Pierson by the way," The husky replied while he pokes the fork into one of the slices of pancakes.

Jun-seo replied back, "D-Dean, I-I can feed m-myself."

"Now say aah," Dean ignores Jun-seo and lifts the fork that had a cut piece of pancake in front of him.

Giving a try, Jun-seo ate the piece that was on the fork... The strawberry pancakes weren't bad, they were extremely good.

Dean got another piece of pancake on the fork and offered it to Jun-seo, he ate it off the fork without a problem.

"Don't say that you're hungry when your stomach is empty, you looked like you lost weight," Dean fed the human another piece and offered him a glass of milk.