Chapter 48 - Want Him

*First off thank all of you so much for your time and support and your reads! Please tell me any thoughts you have so far about Brandon and Ezekiel. I would love to hear from you guys. Now lets end this!*

Chapter 48

Ezekiel turned around from the wall that he had nearly walked into and began to walk in the opposite direction. He soon came to the other wall in his room and turning he began the whole thing all over again. Pacing.

It was a nervous anxious device that people used to elevate the pressure of insecurities. Pacing is something Ezekiel had never done before. To wake up in the early hours of the morning and pace the ground in worry? It was so against his nature to worry. It was also against the nature of a Guardian, a nature that his father had trained into him from the moment he was old enough to hold a blade.

To protect his Clan and those that he cared for. His father had always taught him to be composed and filled with surety, but still he found himself bothered endlessly by the separation and secrecy that Brandon had enacted the last three days.

After waking from his sleep to discover that he had managed to survive a terrible attack, Brandon had become oddly withdrawn from him. He had begun to speak little and smile less, until he had suddenly just seemed to disappear into his room day in and day out. Hiding.

The two of them had hardly been on good speaking terms before the attempted escape, but now.....it was as if Ezekiel carried a plague of some kind.

Brandon wouldn't look at him. He wouldn't speak to him.

IT....hurt. More than something like this should have hurt. His skin burned and his heart squeezed. He felt Brandon's absence far too heavily on his mind. More than before.

The smell of Brandon.....the knowledge of his proximity nearly made Ezekiel choke on sand paper in his throat. His entire body craved the mortal. To taste him. Ezekiel didn't know why. Ezekiel didn't have the strength to cut it off. He awoke in terrible pain from the thirst that seized him, his body wrapped in sensual strain and frustrations.

Ezekiel caught himself wanting to scream. His tongue felt flooded with a sweet metallic and a sharp spicy pinch in his day dreams that matched the exact idea of what he believed Brandon would taste like. It wriggled on the tip of his tongue day and night.....The ghost taste tortured him. Driving him wild.

He couldn't shake the feeling like.....he was missing something. It swamped him as he recovered and finally got back onto his feet.

I taste him now....and yet I've never tasted him before.

Ezekiel thought on a hiss. A severe cramp of lust, anger and burning thirst had him nearly at full Shift. His claws and fangs were already bursting out of his skin.

Feeling dangerously out of control Ezekiel stopped pacing the corners of his room, lifted his hand to his fangs and viciously bit deep into the space between his thumb and his pointer finger. The beastly need to claim flesh in fangs flaring beyond his control. His Leopard snarled in vague frustrations in his chest.

Fresh blood flowed heavily across his tongue, but it wasn't anything that assuaged the hunger....the debilitating need to have the green eyed man beneath him, moaning....with his hot tongue swirling around in Ezekiels mouth once more.....

Wait? What?

Ezekiel shook his burning mind. A ghost of a memory tried to surface. A touch given freely. A desperate lustful kiss and a connection...soul deep...but the memory only left him feeling empty. It wouldn't form fully leaving him with strange impressions and sensations which he couldn't remember.

Ezekiel dropped his bloody hand, knowing that the bit marks would soon heal away. He didn't pay attention to the fact that the cut in his flesh had in fact sealed, far too fast. In a matter of seconds it had closed up after he had bitten into his hand, but his mind was on Brandon.

On more than just his lust for the man...but his worry about what had disturbed Brandon so deeply since the attack.

What had happened out in the forest?

Why did Brandon shrink form the very sight of him?

Why do I want him to be mine?

END OF PART TWO – THE CLAN CELEBRATION

PART THREE- THE SECRET THREAT

Please Hit that VOTE button if you have enjoyed Brandon and Ezekiel's journeys so far....and please come back for more!

Thank you to all of my Supporters. God Bless.

See you soon!