Chapter 46 - Pure Emotions

With his cat eyes unsure and speckled with the stirrings of unconsciousness, Ezekiel suddenly reached forward. His hand closed around Brandon's wrist and lifted it to his lips as he opened his mouth.

His canines slowly elongated and Brandon strangled his immediate reaction which was to pull his arm back from the intimidating sight and instead he pressed his arm against the pointed teeth, using the points to help the blood flow out of the cuts he had made with Ezekiel's claw.

A few fat rapid drops fell into Ezekiel's mouth after that, seeming to get his attention.

A growl of pure need.....and satisfaction wound its way up and out of Ezekiel. The sound was like a caress, igniting and stroking Brandon's own pleasure and confusing him as well.

Whoa, I feel like I can't breathe.

Brandon thought to himself, realizing that he was in fact holding his breath in anticipation. His whole being was zeroed in on the feeling of Ezekiel's breath on his skin, his hot palms grasping him, and preventing Brandon from pulling away. Ezekiel's obvious need for him manifesting in this heavy moment of life and death.

And even though Brandon could sense Ezekiel's confusion and anxiety and pain the bite he delivered to Brandon's wrist was gentle...or as gentle as a bite from a leopards fangs could be.

And within seconds, as Brandon's blood flowed so too did the Flame.

Brandon was partially surprised ,because he knew the second the Flame started pouring out of him.....he should have felt intense agony as part of his own soul was sucked out of his veins and poured down into Ezekiel in a last ditch effort to heal him.

Instead all Brandon felt was toe curling and intense pleasure.

"Oh......." Brandon panted as he hunched over Ezekiels head, a sharp cluster of warmth and need burrowed into his stomach, and traveled strait to his loins. The rapid stiffening of his cock had Brandon confused, embarrassed and moaning slightly into Ezekiels hair.

Ezekiel moaned as well, as if the flame and Brandon's blood running down into his body brought him something other than intense agony and disgust.

As if the Flame pouring down into his being wasn't possibly going to kill him. Like he was also getting his rocks off from swallowing down Brandon's essence. Brandon bit his lip and closed his eyes as he felt his body flush, his nipples ached for a caress and his cock shoved gracelessly and painfully against his jeans as the pull of lips on his skin became all that Brandon could feel and think about.

"Ezekiel...." He breathed against his temple.

At his call, Ezekiel bit him harder and murmured a growl of satisfaction as more blood....more terrible Flame flooded down into him. Brandon felt the Flame branching out, filling up the body laying against him.....

Was this working.....would Ezekiel live?

Brandon wondered somewhere in the back of his mind.

But it was too soon to tell. The consumption of the Flame, of Brandon's blood, was only the beginning. Once the connection was broken...once the Flame was released from Brandon's control.....would it feed? Or would the energy heal him?

It was a toss-up....and this simple fact was why Brandon didn't pull away yet. This fact and the fact that even though this was possibly one of the worst times to be feeling it, his entire body was swamped in burning yearning.

The act of sharing....or taking energy had always been an act that swamped all of his nerve endings in glorious euphoria. This lovely feeling of rapture had always left Brandon feeling dirty and disgusted. Enjoying the flame...or feeding and killing had always left him feeling like an unnatural monster. Something abhorrent that delighted in devouring life.