Yuuji felt a sudden sense of Deja Vu there as Sukuna ruined him, drawing tears, pleas and cries from him as he fucked Yuuji on his cocks. 

The way Sukuna's cocks made his stomach bulge was so grotesque. Yuuji felt as if he would explode. Sukuna's cocks fucked right into his organs, puncturing one or two vital things in their mission to scramble his insides. 

It wasn't until that moment that Yuuji saw the tattoo on his lower abdomen, which Sukuna was carrasing as he fucked into the sobbing teen. His attention was suddenly drawn away by Sukuna ripping out on of his arm, drawing a shrill scream from his lips. Right before his wide, horrified eyes, Sukuna devoured said arm, the sound of flesh ripping and bone snapping loud and clear in his ears. 

With pain came pleasure and Yuuji soon found himself moaning like a low grade whore as Sukuna's cocks battered his prostate. As if that wasn't enough, the tongue on Sukuna's stomach lapped at his small cock. His shrill wanton moans were loud and the Sorcerers watched in disgust and shock as he happily took the King of Curses pounding, his tongue lolling out and drool dripping down the corner of his lips as he shedded tears of pain and pleasure. 

"You're much sweeter than in your dreams." Sukuna had grunted out, but Yuuji wasn't coherent then to understand what he meant. "As my former vessel, it only proper for you to bear my spawns. Count yourself lucky Nengen, for you're begin given the honor of bringing my children into this world!" Sukuna cackled out, a wide, sinister grin on his lips. 

The Sorcerers protested, but Sukuna just silenced them with a flick of his fingers. They were decapitated and cut into two, their corpses splattering on the floor. 

Sukuna relished in the feeling of being wrapped with the warmth of his pet. He watched with pride as his cocks moved inside Yuuji, and as blood dripped down from his cunt, being forced apart by the sheer size of Sukuna's cock.

With a pleased sigh, Sukuna came into Yuuji, filling the teen with his cursed seed. He closed his eyes and envisioned how his spawns will be. 

The heavy pour of Sukuna's essence into him saw his stomach distending in an abnormal way. It looked like he could explode. The pressure saw him cumming, as well as squirting, all over himself. Sukuna's stomach tongue lapped at what it could, making the King of Curses to hum in pleasure, the taste of Yuuji divine. 

Hours later, after Sukuna had had his full, saw the Curse teleporting them and his servant to Tokyo. The nearby humans were shocked by their appearance, and their shock turned to horror as they took a full look of Sukuna's mighty form, as well as Yuuji's battered form - whose stomach was still enlarged with Sukuna's cum and said cum leaking down his legs from his gapping hole. 

Sukuna unleashed hell, summoning his shrine there and watching the massacre on his throne. Yuuji just stood at the entrance of said shrine, watching everything with dead eyes. 

Yuuji's attention is brought back to the present by the appearance of a Curse dragging a human along with him as it makes its way over to them. The man is flaring around, trying to escape, pleading and crying. 

Sukuna lets go of Yuuji and walks up to the Curse. With a flick of his fingers, Sukuna exorcised the inferior Curse before grabbing hold of the mortal's head. 

Yuuji watches in curiosity as Sukuna uses all four of his arms to rip the man apart. One of his lower hand grabs his legs, the other holds his waist, one of his upper hands grabs his arms, while the other his head. With a single rough jerk, Sukuna rips the human apart, said human letting out a shrill scream as he dies in an agonising way. Blood and gore spills on the floor, the organs splattering onto the tiles. Sukuna lips his lips, some blood having gotten on him.

Sukuna burns the mortal's clothes away before outstretching a bloody arm to Yuuji. "Take. Eat. You need mortal flesh to sustain yourself now."

Yuuji gives him a deadpan look, and Sukuna returns it. 

"Do you want me to force feed you again?" 

Yuuji goes stiff at that. With great hesitation, the teen reaches out and takes the large human arm. He sinks his teeth into it, drawing blood. When that metallic taste explodes in his mouth, Yuuji's eyes go wide and he lets out a loud moan. 

Sukuna watches in amusement as his former vessel, still full and leaking with his seed, drops to his knees and start devouring the flesh in his hands in a rapid manner. He sits down, crossing his legs. He feeds his stomach mouth the mortal's legs before the rest of his body, the sound of bones breaking and loud chewing eerie in the shrine.
Sukuna tosses the second arm to Yuuji when the teen finishes the first and he jumps on it, ripping into it. 

Minutes later sees Yuuji, all naked, bloody and messy, cuddling against Sukuna. The King has his lower arms wrapped around him, his abnormal body heat warming the sleeping teen up. 

Sukuna's lips twitches into a smile as he feels the faint aura of his child, which is nestled and starting to develop inside his Beloved stomach. He places a hand on Yuuji's blood mattered hair, carrassing his head gently as he watches the city in flames crying out for a savour.