Chapter 16: Internship 1/2

Start from the beginning

"Yessir!" Ashido exclaimed.

"Speak clearly! It's "yes, sir," Ashido."

"Yes, sir..."

"Remember to mind your manners with the heroes at your internships. Off with you, now." Aizawa dismissed us. Before Iida leaves for Hosu, I approached him.

"Iida. I know you're upset about what happened to your brother. But please just bear with your feelings. That's how I pulled through as well." Iida didn't say anything. Izuku and Uraraka approach him.

They advocate for him to talk to them if he's feeling helpless and asks if he's comfortable doing so because they are all friends. He affirms their friendship and walks away.

Afterwards Katsuki and I were on a same train to the center of Tokyo. Katsuki chose to internship with Best Jeanist.

---

In the center of Tokyo, I arrived at Edgeshot agency. His sidekicks guide me towards the office.

"Edgeshot. Tomioka Y/n from UA hero course is here."

A slim, muscular man turn to us, he has gray hair shaped into three sharp points that cover the right side of his face and wears a mask over his lower face, covering his nose and mouth. His costume adapts the appearance of a traditional ninja.

"I'm surprised you chose to internship with me." The number 5 hero, Edgeshot says. "But I am glad that you did."

"I'm looking forward to work with you, Edgeshot." I says.

"Alright. Get ready, we're going on patrol." Edgeshot left the room. After I change into my costume, I followed Edgeshot outside and we start to patrol.

"After watching you in UA sports festival, I almost didn't believe that you're Quirkless." Edgeshot spoke as I look at him from behind.

"I've been training since I was 5 and with the help of my mentors." I recall. Edgeshot was astound as he glance at me.

"Such a very young age, you're unbelievable. Usually children around that age just enjoy their moment until their last, even Quirkless." Edgeshot says, we passed by some children playing around. "Guess you're different from them."

"So, what kind of hero you want to be?" The Nija hero asked.

"I.. I wanted to become a hero who will support and protects everyone against more dangerous threats that cannot be handled by any other heroes." I answered. Edgeshot hummed, taking a liking of my motives.

Edgeshot and I been patrolling the area while he gives some advices which I will definitely value highly.

Until we hear a woman screaming, "Thieves! Someone call a hero!" We saw two men split up, each carrying brief case.

"Hashira, you take care the other one." Edgeshot commanded before he pursue the other thief. I followed the thief who ran through the alleyway. I jump over in front of him.

"Hey! What's your deal kid? Get out of my way!"

"Yeah no. I'm gonna have to take that brief case you stole and restrain you." I says, as I grab the handle of my nichirin blade.

"Ha! Like that sword of yours gonna scare me! All right, if you don't get out of my way, I'm going to unleash my beastly Quirk."

"Go on."

"A-Are you serious?! You can't-" He suddenly start shaking, falling into his knees while holding his head. "The beast quirk! I can't.. control it! It's going to... overtake me!"

I don't know what's going on with his perspective, but on mine, he's just dramatically shaking there. "...Have you tried praying it away?"

The thief went limp there after mumbling some words.