⁂ Ghost Murderer 06 Bizarre Fingerprints ⁂

Start from the beginning

"Captain, look here. There are four fingerprints."

"It's very clear!"

Bai Yutang looked at the black fingerprints on the deceased's small arms from the four branches, frowned and said,

"He was caught from behind! Someone predicted him to drive from behind!"

"Yeah."

Ma Xin nodded.

"The driver's holding the steering wheel of the car with both hands. If at this moment a Ghost suddenly leaps forward and grabs his hands... He's frightened and will naturally cause the car to lose control and crash into a nearby building. It's also possible, of course, it's also possible that a Ghost grabbed his hand and beat it."

Ma Xin finished speaking, raised her eyes, but saw Bai Yutang's mouth slightly open, staring blankly at the four fingerprints. Ma Xin had never seen it on Bai Yutang's face...

"Captain?"

Ma Xin asked,

"What's wrong?"

"But, it's impossible at this time."

Bai Yutang said suddenly.

"What's impossible?"

"This attacked the driver from behind and grabbed his arms."

Bai Yutang shook his head repeatedly,

"There's a protective shield around the taxi driver's position!"

Ma Xin was also taken aback. If it wasn't Bai Yutang who said that, she really wouldn't remember, but when she thought about it, she suddenly felt strange,

"Has the protective cover on the car been destroyed?"

Bai Yutang shook his head and immediately called to the evidence room where the vehicle was stored for verification.

The police officer on duty checked out and said that the vehicle was only dented on the head, and the other parts weren't damaged. The plastic protection board around the driver's seat was very strong.

Bai Yutang hung up the phone, frowning silently. Ma Xin has been practising medicine for so long, and after hearing the results, it was the first time that she felt a cool breeze behind her.

Bai Yutang wanted to discuss with Zhan Zhao, turned his head, and saw Luo Tian sitting on the chair outside, looking at the forensic room with complicated eyes. Shaking his head helplessly, Bai Yutang said to Ma Xin,

"I'll study the case with the Cat and let Luo Tian accompany you."

Ma Xin whispered,

"Who cares."

Bai Yutang laughed and asked,

"Why are you two arguing?"

Ma Xin glanced at him and said,

"We met a classmate at the playground, and they saw me eating ice cream with Yang Yang and Luo Tian and asked if he was a boyfriend, guess what he said?"

Bai Yutang shook his head.

"He quickly explained that he wasn't. It was a relative."

Ma Xin wrinkled her nose,

"Am I very embarrassed? This old lady was also a flower in the medical school back then!"

"I took a bunch of flowers."

Bai Yutang was a little helpless,

"Luo Tian's thinking about you. He's afraid you'll be embarrassed. Your classmates' tone isn't good, right?"