"I saw him about 20 minutes ago in the back with Taehyung and Jimin." He nodded at her. 

Rose thanked him and continued on through the house, pulling Asher after her. Jungkook was painting when she walked out on the back patio. Without caring that the cameras were on him, he got up and walked over to her. The camera guy sighed and went to film Taehyung instead. 

Seeing that Rose was holding hands with another guy sparked the tiniest hint of jealously within him. He figured that Asher was gay, but Gguk still felt the need to establish dominance. 

"Hey baby girl, what are you doing out here?" He asked as he slipped his hands down the back of her overalls and grabbed her bare ass. 

"Oh, no underwear, were you hoping for some quick fun later?" He teased her. 

A second after he said it, he knew he shouldn't have. The air changed and Rose was livid. He let go of her butt as she slapped him. 

"Jeon Jeongguk what the fuck do you think you're doing?" She said in a scary calm voice as she grabbed his jaw, pulling him down to be at eye level with her. 

Her eyes were filled with fiery rage and although JK previously said nothing scared him...That was a lie, because right at that moment he was terrified of his tiny girlfriend. 

"Rose I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." He tried to say but she stopped him. 

"Stop talking, march your ass back over to your canvas and paint. Now." 

The poor bunny boy ran back to his painting and was very interested in his work. Rose walked over to the camera man and pointed over at Gguk to film instead of Tae. 

"Woah, easy my love, relax." Taehyung pulled her down in front of him and gently massaged her temples. 

Rose visibly calmed down in his hands and then opened her eyes when she was able to breath again. 

"Better?" He gave her a smile. 

"Yeah. Thanks Taebaby. I wanted to let you know that I'm going to take out my old friend Asher for dinner. Do you want me to get you something on the way back?" Rose grinned, playing with Jimin's small fingers. 

"Oh! Thanks for telling me jagiya, all I want is for you to come back safe to me alright?" He kissed her gently on the lips and pulled her phone out of his pocket for her. 

"I'll try my best! Love you." Rose giggled, then she gave Jimin a quick cheek kiss and walked off to her truck. 

⁽ᵍᶦᵐᵐᵉ ᵍᶦᵐᵐᵉ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ¹²⁷⁾

"How come Taehyung had your phone?" 

"Oh, funny story actually. I tend to lose my things a lot so TaeTae usually carries my phone so I don't lose it." Rose sighed.

"You're right, that is pretty funny. Hey, is this the same truck you had in high school? What was its name again? Harry?" Asher asked. 

"Almost, its Henry, still running strong." 

"Wow, I was really close, damn." Ash sighed. 

"So what do you want to eat?" Rose asked, starting the truck and driving off. 

"I'm good with whatever as long as its vegetarian." 

"Oh? You're still a veggie head?" Rose poked his cheek. 

"Yeah. Got a problem with that Roro?" Asher teased back. 

"Nope, but I do have a problem with the whole gay thing. I think you should find Jesus." Rose howled in laughter.