52

Friday, August 9th, 2019

Third Person POV

It was now the afternoon and the couple had been up since early this morning. Joan had come by to have a serious chat, including an apology, with Y/N. He was happy to hear from her and it was reassuring to his mind. It could be easy to kill the man's confidence. 

Currently, Ariana and Y/N were at the professional singer's place of living. They were laying naked in her bed and looking up at the ceiling, both exhausted from a repetitive previous engagement. The popstar rolled over to look at her boyfriend and the hearing of this movement made Y/N roll over towards her. "Tell me something about you." 

"You don't think you know enough yet?" Y/N asked. 

"There's never enough to know about you... so?" She said. 

She watched as her guy went through his file cabinet of a mind. Picking out something to tell her. Unexpectedly, he blurted out, "I am a former stripper." This immediately caused Ariana to hysterically laugh. "What? It's true." 

The singer stopped laughing after hearing him and gave a 'holy shit' / 'what the fuck' look. "Oh my god, how is that the first thing about yourself that you think to mention? But also, more info please." She ended off with a cute puppy pout, waiting for him to speak. 

"Well, I was 15 years old-" Y/N was cut off. 

"What the fuck!" Ariana exclaimed.

"... and my friend had an older brother who was working as a stripper. He said that they made really good money. His brother was willing to get me a job there and also thought I looked old enough to pass for the legal age," again he was cut off. 

"He let you!" Ariana said and then got a look from Y/N, "Ooo sorry, please continue." 

"Anyway... I was working a day job at the time too. But that was money to help with my siblings and I, couldn't just let Gia do all of it if I'm able to make money too. Anyway, the extra money from the strip club was because I wanted to get a gift for someone... and so it happened," he said and Ariana didn't respond with any comment, "You may speak now." 

"Ok. How long did you work there? Did you get a lot of money? Is there video footage that I can see?" Ariana spewed out her questions. 

Y/N was readily available to answer them as he spoke to say, "I worked there for 2 weeks until it got a little too scary... some people are just veryyyy sleezy. Yes it made really good money, I would've made A LOT more if I accepted the private room shows. Yes there is footage." 

"Follow up, what happened with the creepy people? Can I see the footage?" She asked. 

"Well a customer got up and ripped off the little bit of clothing left on me... In addition, I found out that the club was also doing some money laundering .... also text Ellie because she was there for one of the shows to laugh at me... best friend thingsss," he explained. 

Ariana grabbed her phone and immediately texted Ellie, 'HELLO, COULD I PLEASE SEE THE Y/N STRIPPER VIDEO?' Surprisingly, Ellie responded after a few minutes. "Fuck yeah!" The little Italian laid her head on Y/N's chest and held the phone up for both of them to watch. 

She played the video...

Out came Y/N from behind the curtains in a halloween style fireman's outfit. He was holding a fake axe and ready to seduce a bunch of gay men. 

Slowly, off came most of the clothes and seen very clearly was Y/N with only tight boxer briefs to show a very prominent bulge. 

Soon the video came to an end. Y/N noticed how heated Ariana looked. "Ariana, did this make you uncomfortable?" 

It took awhile for her to respond, "I'm a mix of jealous, it fired me up to see people touching you and seeing you like that, and .... horny." Y/N had a surprised cute face and next thing he knew, he was being straddled by the beautiful girl of his dreams, "I need help with these feelings." 

A/N: Please like & comment. Give me any feedback! Negative or positive. I am so thankful to all that have been reading this. 

Short and not edited.......... oop