34

Tuesday, April 30th, 2019

Portland, Oregon

Ariana POV

I'm completely into tour mode, once again. We've been on the run for about a month. It's been a lot to deal with and a lot of pressure. But I keep reminding myself of how much I love music. It's my life.

My crew is amazing and everyone is really nice and happy to work with. It's like a big family. Most are people who've followed from my past tours. The familiarity is helpful to the flow of things.

I'm now in Portland and my show has ended. It's night time and I'm back to my hotel. Everyone else is gone to bed by now because we have an early morning. But, I'm staying up for a bit... it's not that late.

My face brightens up when I hear the ring of my phone. I quickly grab it from the side table and flip it over to tap on the screen, to answer it, "Hey babe," I say happily.

The hair on the top of his head had grown more. We hadn't really talked via video since before he had visited me in March. Calling is great though. I always love to hear his voice.

(A/N: somewhat like this)

"Hello from Switzerland!" He had a big smile on his face and the room he was in seemed very light. "I can't believe I'm here. Anyway, how was your show tonight?" He asked.

"Another night. Another show. Meeting fans. But although it's a routine, I love meeting new people over and over again." I told him. This led me to telling him about one of tonight's encounters.

Zermatt, Switzerland

Y/N POV

I noticed how she would get lost in telling me about her fans. It's adorable the way she cares about each person she meets. It's like everyone is special to her no matter what. She connects with them and she wants to be as kind as possible.

"But, enough about me. Show the place!" She said.

Right now I was in Zermatt, Switzerland on one of my trip stops in Europe. This has been a vacation planned for quite some time now with me and 5 other friends. This was our first stop.