44

Tuesday, June 17th, 2019

New York

Ariana POV

We all got back to my place and by now it was around 12:30pm. Some of us were drunk, most were tipsy and then there was a sober Y/NN.

Everyone was in my living room area by now and so much random drunk laughter was occurring mixed in with that 'I'm too tired' odd whining/laughing combination.

"So Y/N? Does that happen often? You being flirted with someone like that?" Frankie asked while throwing back a shot of tequila.

Y/N fixed his hat and looked over at Frankie, "Sometimes. Intoxication has different takes on people."

"How about outside of the bar?" Doug asked, "After all you are a fine piece of man." Most laughed at that but something in me started feeling that firing jealousy.

Y/N took it with a light laugh and and replying, "Um, not usually out in the open when people are sober."

Ellie was also here at my house as I invited her to come over, "Bro, people flirt with you outside of the bar too. You're just too dumb to notice." She went on to imitate some people with weird voices, "Oh hello cutie. Are you looking for a real woman because I'm here for you babyyyyyy." Cue more drunk laughter. Cue a rise of jealousy within me.

You can't let this stupid shit get to you. Think of people flirting or making a move on you. Your man doesn't get super jealous, not overjoyed but never outrageous with his feelings. "So anyone need another drink?" I piped in and got up once Liz asked for some water.

I walked towards the kitchen and her footsteps following behind me. "Hey," I heard his amazing soft voice ring through my ears. I responded with a returned greeting. "I noticed you seemed different? Tense?" He softly wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and laid his adorable head on my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

I turned laid down the glass in my hand and turned around to see his puppy looking face. "I'm feeling good now." Instantly he showed his endearing smile. I leaned in to kiss him slowly, deepening the kiss, adding to the passion and then letting go.

"You make me happy." He scrunch up his lips like a little kid. I quickly pecked his lips and he stopped scrunching them up and laughed a little make me copy.

I've been feeling like we are closer to the point of having full on heterosexual sex (A/N: "heterosexual sex" I feel oddly nerdy). Yesterday we tried some stuff and maybe we can go for more.

Although it's not totally easy to read Y/N, usually it's easy to read a guys face. They just blatantly want sex. Every guy seems to want sex. But this one. This one is kinda confusing. He's a 21 year old virgin. Not bad at all. Some wait until they're 30. Some maybe never have sex. 

I am a very sex hungry person right now. No, that doesn't mean I'm a whore or a slut. That is perfectly healthy. Man, just seeing him has me craving the things he could do to me. 

I wonder if he's hard to read because his boyfriend died... I don't know how long ago. Maybe that's why he's not as pushy about it?

Why isn't he giving any signs? Am I not attractive? It's odd because I'm the one who's been initiating. Yeah I know that girls can initiate stuff but does this guy even want me?

"What are you thinking of?" He was now standing there and taking a big bite out of an apple.

Blurt it out. Blurting things out hasn't gone too badly yet. "Do you even wanna have sex with me?" There. 

I watched Y/N cough a lot and then quickly started choking on the apple. He did the universal choking sign. "Someone, anyone come in here!" I yelled as I went behind Y/N and tried to hit it out of him. "Come on! Get out!"

Liz came into the kitchen and saw Y/N choking. "Help!" I said and she moved in and did the Heimlich maneuver on him. The apple, I kid you not, flew across the room.

(interesting thing: heimlich maneuver is now called abdominal thrusts... because the relatives of the man who it was named after, wanted money for the name. greedy bitches. couldn't let the dude continue being known for something awesome)

Y/N continued to cough until it slowed down. "Thank you." He said slowly.

All of the others came into the room. "What happened? Red in the face, I see," Brian mentioned.

"Just choked on apple." Liz said pointing to my boyfriend. "And I think you're supposed to go see a doctor or something after that happens."

"Oh, can I get a ride home? My sister is at home and she can give me a check up. Medical stuff... expensive shit." He tried to joke after the serious matter. "Haha." My awkward guy.

He looked over at me a second later, "Um, also yes. I would like to... very much actually."

A/N: Please like & comment. Give me any feedback! Negative or positive. I am so thankful to all that have been reading this.